This Week at The Gaiety (9/8 Review)

NY Observer
This topic is 7917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to This Week at The Gaiety, the hottest show on Broadway. This week’s show was a good one, not as much big muscle as some shows, but definitely a group of hot looking men.

With the festivities of the NFL season opening coming to Times Square this past Thursday, which I hear shut down our favorite theatre for the night, I must confess that I really don’t want New York City to be awarded the Olympics, can you imagine the chaos that would cause?

Checked out a new and fabulous restaurant last night. It’s called Noche (541-7070), 1604 Broadway (48th/49th). The theme is Latin. The food is tasty, beautifully presented and is extremely creative. The dessert menu was very interesting, almost as scrumptious as the treats offered at The Gaiety. The atmosphere is festive. It’s four levels, ground floor bar, main dining area, mezzanine dining (nice views) and a floor for private parties. At some point, they are going to have a dance floor and live music. The décor was very tasteful and modern. Highly recommended.

There has been some discussion of a play called Take Me Out on the Message Center. It looks interesting. Check out http://www.publictheater.org. While the first Gaiety outing to an event was not a big success, let me know if it’s something you might be interested in getting a group together for, perhaps a mid-week busman’s holiday?

Happy New Year to our Jewish readers.

This week, I was only able to make the weekend show on Saturday night, so my awards and perceptions are based on a much more limited viewing than normal.

This Week’s Awards:

Best Show (1st Song): William

Best Show (2nd Song): Angel

Fan Favorite: Ben

Most Improved: Sebastian

Best Dancer: Angel; honorable mentions: Tristan, Antonio

Boy Next Door: Aiden

Boy Most Likely to Appear in A&F Catalog: Tristan

Barefoot Boy of the Week: Tino

Biggest Dick: BIG week…Andre. Honorable Mentions: Marlone, Sebastian

Best Erection: Marlone

Best Butt: my favorite was Angel’s

Best Body: Marlone

Most Muscular: Brian

Best Newcomer: Aiden

Best Smile: Sebastian

Best Eye Contact: Andre

Most Congenial: Ben

Most Sensual: Angel

Most Sexual: Marco

Worst Shoes: Marco

Best Dressed: limited sample, will give to Antonio based on Saturday night

Best Underwear/Bathing Suit: Marlone

Worst Tattoo: this award has been retired

Boy Would Most Want to go Dancing With: Angel

Boy Would Most Want on your arm at the theater: Sebastian

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Ballgame (hockey game) with: Antonio

Boy Would Most Want to go Shopping With: Tristan

Boy Would Most Want to go to the Beach with: Angel

Boy Would Most Want to wake up next to: Sebastian

As always, the opinions conveyed in this review are mine alone. We all have different tastes, so the guys I like the most might be the ones you like the least. There is rarely any consensus on who is “best in show”. That becomes obvious, when at the end of the weekend shows, more than half of the dancers get tips when the fans proclaim their preferences. I am frequently amazed when a patron who has not been tipping the entire night decides to tip a dancer I like the least. Different strokes for different folks.

1. Tino Lopez, the All World’s video star, a good-looking performer, nice smile, beautiful skin, nicely toned body, good sized uncut dick. I particularly liked when in his first number he showed off his butt even before he took off his shirt. It was a unique presentation and was effective. Tino has a hot looking butt, probably his best feature.

2. Sebastian, making his return to our stage after almost a year’s absence. He looked great, granted a year older, but he had a transformation in his personality, showing a great smile on stage and off. He actually spent some time in the lounge, the first time I’ve ever seen him do that. This man is the textbook definition of tall, dark and handsome. He still doesn’t dance much on stage, but just looking at his presence is nice. He told me he put 110% effort into his show; I think that’s not quite true, but it was definitely an improved performance. He seemed so much more relaxed on stage. Sebastian is quite well-endowed, has a nice physique, his arms in particular are very muscular (hard as rock, he told me). This was the first opportunity that I had to get to know Sebastian and he’s a very nice, interesting guy. I look forward to his return in late October.

3. Tristan, the first of three consecutive entertaining acts. Tristan is a very good-looking, seductive blond (not natural, at least I don’t think he is). He is an excellent dancer, dresses very club-like and has a nicely tanned, toned body. He is very adept on the stage. He has a nice smile, looks at the patrons, one by one, making sure to make good eye contact. In the lounge, he is very friendly, outgoing; his personality is one of his best features.

4. William, the gymnast and break dancer. He puts on a non-stop routine in his first song, showing extraordinary flexibility and strength. To me, it’s more like a circus act, with one feature after another. He performs some amazing feats, multiple handstands, break dancing on his hand and then a new move where he spins around on his knee. You have to see it to believe it. When he puts on his crash helmet, I always smile. Fun performer! Looks wise, William has a very nicely toned body, much like a gymnast. I didn’t like his new hairstyle much. I felt he looked a lot better with shorter hair. He has an average dick and a butt that he is increasingly showing off to the audience.

5. Antonio, a hot performer, great dancer, stylish dresser, always improving act. He moves so well on stage, the suave Latin man who everyone falls for. On Saturday night, he wore a very sexy outfit, a nice black dress shirt and a fancy pair of print pants. He was also wearing a very sexy pair of underwear. His dancing is fast-paced and exhilarating. He seems to really enjoy being on the stage. He always has a nice hard-on, is showing off a lot of his hot butt. He loves to show off the muscles in his butt, holding them in, out, in, out. I think he’s one of the sexiest performers to come to The Gaiety in quite a long time.

6. Brian, the biggest muscle this week. Brian has a good look, featuring a nice upper body; his arms, in particular, appeared to be bigger than last time around. He has a decent sized dick, perhaps it appears bigger because he’s so shaved down there. Brian does a nice job of flexing and showing off his best features. He has a very nice smile and appears to be a friendly guy.

7. Andre, also making his return after a lengthy absence. It was nice to see him back on the stage. Andre is a large African American guy, very friendly, good body, huge dick, perhaps the biggest one we get to see. He is very aware of his biggest asset, showing it off, making sure everyone gets a good view. I think that we often ignore the rest of his nice body, focusing on the obvious. He’s very outgoing on the stage, chatting with patrons, having a good time. I thought that Andre showed a lot more eye contact than in the past. He was looking at patrons, winking at them, flirting a bit. He has developed a nice following at The Gaiety.

8. Ben, appearing onstage from the side, jumping up on stage sporting a security officer’s outfit. Performing to Ricky Martin, he always puts on a good show, trying to get the crowd going. He has a well-toned small body frame body, looks like a better-looking version of the singer Mark Anthony. He did his Something in the Air routine for the second song, complete with his denim jacket. Ben is one of the most charismatic performers on stage, always extremely popular.

9. Marco, a personal favorite, though not my typical type. He’s been onstage the past 3 weekends but only one day each weekend (this weekend both days from what I hear). He’s very sexy onstage, those piercing blue eyes and his seductive body dripping with sweat are big turn-ons. He came out Saturday night with a nice pair of jeans on, showing off his body and in particular his butt, extremely well. He used his belt as a prop, attempting to drape it around a patron’s neck. Well, Marco selected the wrong victim and the poor frightened soul went running toward the back of the theatre. It was quite the scene. It’s funny, Marco has a lot of the things I generally don’t like, from his multiple tattoos to his ugly stage shoes. But for a change, I can see beyond that and see what is a very handsome man. He’s quite well-endowed, has a nice physique and is a polished stage performer. He has a friendly personality and I’m sure will do well on future appearances.

10. Angel, another personal favorite, a great dancer, beautiful body, nice blond hair, great smile, he really enjoys performing on the stage. He is among the best movers and shakers. I particularly liked when a patron gave Angel a t-shirt to towel off with during his show. Angel used the towel extremely well, first wiping himself off, then putting on the shirt, then using it throughout the rest of the routine, running it across his butt, using it very creatively. Oh that butt!

11. Marlone, another entertainer, very good-looking, nice body, great smile, good dancer, very innovative on the stage. His second show starts with him coming out with a black and red cape and sliding down the runway in his socks. He reveals a huge dick, which he comes close to sucking to the delight of the crowd. It was unusual to see an African American moved up from the last position, a long time coming. Marlone is a talented performer and is a nice guy, I think we’re going to be seeing a lot of this guy.

12. Aiden, a newcomer, very sexy look, a young kid, kind of rough around the edges, perhaps a bit cocky on stage. He has a very nice body, well toned, an above average dick and a nice butt. He didn’t have the polish on stage that many of the guys have acquired. He didn’t look at the audience at all (shades his first song), didn’t really smile much, but it was his first time around. He was definitely a good looking kid.

That’s it for this week. Next week’s rumored guests are the continuation of Ben, Marco and Marlone. Tony Pitt will be making his return engagement, hopefully lasting a full week this time around (I missed him last time when he didn’t last until Friday). Cody will be on stage too. I think that Ronnie is joining the cast on Friday.

As always, please feel free to email me with your thoughts, comments and questions. My email is nyobsrvr@aol.com. Please make sure to put a title on the email as I delete a lot of mail that looks like junk.

Have a great week! See you next time around.

Hugs,

NYO

Archived