Montreal Strip Clubs

CT Dick
This topic is 7990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have any of you had success arranging private/hotel sessions with the early-shift dancers at Campus or Stock?

The boys of Taboo seem willing, but 3am is a late start for these old bones. I am hoping that the boys leaving the other bars around 9pm might be available.

Any luck?

Dick

Guest Kenny021

Over Memorial Day weekend, I arranged a private meeting with one of the afternoon Campus dancers. I met him on a Sat afternoon. Asked if he did privates and he said yes. We arranged for him to call me at hotel Sun morning at noon and when he did, we made appointment for 4 pm that afternoon (he wasn't working that day). So, if you meet someone you like, ask if he does privates and if he says yes, make arrangements to meet him. Would suggest that you try to schedule next day...if he is working, try to do BEFORE he shows up for work...he is fresher that way.

It seems that a fair number of the guys at Campus will do privates, including some of the guys who work during the day and some who work at night.

However, quite a few will not and some even get aggravated by the suggestion, saying "I'm not a prostitute." I do think that you're more likely to get a positive response if you ask after at least a few dances than if you approach a guy in the main section of the bar -- unless it's near the end of their shift. I saw what seemed to be some last-minute deals happening the other night at 3:00 am. :-)

It's my general impression that while some guys at Stock will do privates, fewer there will do so than at Campus, at least of the guys who work at night. But I certainly haven't asked them all, so I could be wrong. I do know that at least several of the regulars at Stock at night do not do privates.

Finally, these guys have generally been around for at least a little while and have seen most everything. But most also seem to be decent guys who are just happy to be making a fair amount of reasonably easy money. Most speak some English and some are fluent but many are not. It's easy for misunderstanding to occur if you don't speak French. Be patient and nice. I've been told by more than one guy that "rude Americans who treat people badly are the ones that get ripped off here."

BG

I wanted to add that I was also approached by a fair number of young guys on the street near Campus, both early in the evening and late. In each case, the guys were around 20 or so and they all asked if I was looking for some company.

If you're looking to meet guys this way, you should just stand in one place and look interested. I did this accidentally by standing by a doorway watching the crowd go by while slowly eating a piece of pizza. Who knows? Perhaps I stumbled upon the right technique! :-)

But, no, I did not take these young men up on their offers.

BG

I had dancers in the afternoon at both Stock and Campus offer me privates. Only the ones at Stock suited my taste. They gave me their phone numbers, their email addresses...

I would have done a private with Philippe (he is a real cutie at the afternoon Stock), but ran out of time (did privates with 3 different Taboo boys). I'll catch him again next time.

Previous posters are correct... they start offering privates after a long private dance in the back and a good tip on top of the fee. Their eyes get really big, and they ask, "Do you want my phone number? Maybe I can keep you company when I am not working." And here I thought it was my good looks and charm! :p

Well, it depends on your perspective. :-)

Last Saturday, one of the dancers at Campus pointed out another customer and told me he had spent C$1,900 the previous night... I started doing the conversion rate in my head and then the dancer said "And he's Canadian!"

To answer your question more seriously, I've asked a number of dancers about what their hopes and expectations are for business. It seems like their earnings go up and down on a day-by-day basis. One guy, who's likeable, attractive and smart, told me that it's entirely possible to work a whole shift and not make anything at all... some days are just that bad. He and another guy both told me that they go in hoping to make C$200 per shift. Sometimes they get lucky and make more and often they make less.

So if you really want to get a particular dancer's attention, make a serious dent in that C$200 figure.

It's been my experience that tipping is not really necessary, though. But I often do long dances (i.e., ten songs or more) with multiple dancers and that word gets out very quickly. I've even had one dancer come up to me in Campus and offer me his number before I had even one dance with him. He had seen me with other dancers and wanted to let me know he was available.

Some guys do tip, some don't. I have on occasion but generally don't, except that since I usually carry lots of twenties from the cash machine, I'll round the odd ten up to a twenty.

In the end, I think whether or not guys will offer to do a private for you may come down to other things: do you come across as friendly and fun, are you respectful and treat them like the real human beings they are, that kind of stuff. A smile goes a long way.

By the way, the above reflects my experience at Campus and Stock. I'll have to let Marc Anthony tell you what happens at Taboo. And I think that the guys in the afternoon at Campus and Stock may be a little more open on average to privates than the guys at night.

Good luck. If you're heading up this weekend for Gay Pride, it promises to be a good one. The weather forecast looks great and the city is going to be packed. I'm looking forward to it. :-)

I think BG covered Stock and Campus pretty well... and I agree that the afternoon guys there are the ones that are likely to do privates in your hotel. The afternoons are not as busy, so they are looking to make side money with the privates. To my taste, the afternoon guys are cuter anyway.

As for lap dances at Taboo, this is the bargain center of North America. It is $6 per song. The action gets more hot and heavy with each song that passes... so that by the time you get to song 4 or 5 you are doing just about anything you want with your hands and mouth... you have to keep your dick in your pants, unfortunately LOL!

Of course, if you get too frisky, the room dragon will scold the dancer. Six songs will cost you $36 CND, and I would usually go ahead and give the boys $50. The boys that I REALLY liked, I would keep for 10 songs and then give them $100 CND (which is really an hour's worth of fun for just $65 US). Typically, with drinks and fees and tips, I would stay at Taboo for 4-5 hours and spend about $250 CND.

The other thing you can do is pay in US dollars, and then a 35% tip is already figured in. I paid one boy for his private in US dollars and he was so happy he couldn't stop kissing me on his way out the door.

Finally, BG is correct. The boys are hoping to make $200 a night. So although tips are very appreciated, it is more important to keep them for a lot of songs (which is good for both of you) and help them make progress towards their goal. The last thing they want is someone to spend 30 minutes of their time talking at a table (the flirt phase), and then taking them in the back room for a one song grope and then giving them $10. If you keep them for 5 - 10 songs, they will be very happy even with a minimal tip... although if you want to be a hero, and like being the center of attention, simply follow my advice above, and round up to the nearest big bill ($50 or $100) or pay in American.

I was lucky in that I became very close with one beautiful dancer (James), and he kept me company all week long without compensation. Interesting dynamic. Yes, the boys need to make money. But many of them are also 19 yo kids looking for someone with experience in the world to talk to about their plans and their futures and their dreams. A little bit of sincere talk, mutual respect, and genuinely kind treatment will go a long way with these boys as well.

Mark Anthony's reports on Montreal dancers have been especially good and helpful. Thank you.

I do have a question though. I know the signs at Taboo say $6 per dance, but on several occasions dancers explained to me that $6 meant keeping your hands on your knees and looking only. If you want to touch, the cost is $10 per song.

When MA posted his first report, I was puzzled that he would get away with $6 per song. But I think today's post explains it. The tips are so generous that they come out to $10 per dance, which is the way the dancer would perceive it, I think. Each song is 3 1/2 minutes, I think, so ten songs would be about 35 minutes.

I would be happy to be corrected if any of this is wrong.

Karl: When I was there (and I was a newbie so they could have told me whatever they wanted), I was told $6 per song, and that was for whatever! No one tried to distinguish between a cheap rate and a "full-service" rate. Yes, I did tip most boys pretty generously, but except for the best ones, it probably did not come out to $10 per song. Like I said, my most common hire was $50 for 6 songs which broke down to $36 plus a generous tip... though less than $10 per song. I also perceive that this practice lasted me 30 minutes... and so although I didn't time each song, it is my impression that they were longer than just 3 and a half minutes... but I have no way to validate that.

I am sure that every club has its "hustler" type that tries to get more money out for less... but maybe I was lucky and never ran into that type during my stay at Taboo. The boys I met were very honest, very accomodating, and very grateful for whatever I gave them.

Bottom line... it was loads of fun, and it cost me about $250 CND for an entire night (4-5 hours) of drinks, eye candy, and almost anything I pleased with multiple beautiful boys.

Hey Marc Anthony,

Out of curiosity, was James his real name or stage name. I was there a month ago and can't for the life of me remember anyone named James but then maybe I missed it with the French accent. Also was wondering the range you paid for privates was pretty big. What was the $400 private . Thanks for all your info, I'm on my way back next month.

>Mark Anthony's reports on Montreal dancers have been

>especially good and helpful. Thank you.

>

>I do have a question though. I know the signs at Taboo say

>$6 per dance, but on several occasions dancers explained to

>me that $6 meant keeping your hands on your knees and

>looking only. If you want to touch, the cost is $10 per

>song.

>

>When MA posted his first report, I was puzzled that he would

>get away with $6 per song. But I think today's post

>explains it. The tips are so generous that they come out to

>$10 per dance, which is the way the dancer would perceive

>it, I think. Each song is 3 1/2 minutes, I think, so ten

>songs would be about 35 minutes.

>

>I would be happy to be corrected if any of this is wrong.

I have run into guys who said this too on occasion on previous trips. But I agree with marc anthony. The posted price is the price, and that's that. There is not a two-tier system. And a Canadian friend confirmed that for me. I think the explanation involves several things.

-The price is set by the house, not by the guys, and they have to live with it if they want to work there. The guys would prefer to make more, but the house wants to keep it lower to encourage patronage. (After all, they get their money from selling drinks.)

-The guys are aware that the price at Campus and Stock is $10 and they would like to get the same.

-Some of them may figure you probably know the price at Campus and Stock is $10 and will believe that if you want to do more than look you will have to pay $10.

-Some of them (very few, in my experience) may just be out to gouge you for as much as they can.

While I have run into this claim, it has been very few times, and I have spent a lot of time at Taboo. If a guy says that to you, just tell him you heard different. If he insists (but he won't), find another guy.

>Thanks for the infor on "privates." Could you help a little

>more? How LONG is a long lap dance? Three, four, five,

>six songs? And what is a BIG tip on top of that?

>Thanks--I'm headed north next weekend, and want to be

>prepared $$

1 "dance" = 1 song. A lap dance can be as many songs as you want and are willing to pay for (or until the guy has to go up on stage and dance). If you like long lap dances, get him when he is just coming off stage, or you might be cut short after a few songs.

The songs are about 3.5 to 4 minutes, generally at the shorter end and amazingly close in time to each other. They may be edited some to be the right length.

From several previous trips (but the last was a year ago so things may have changed), each song/dance at Campus and Stock is (or was) $10 and at Taboo is (was) $6. That's Canadian, but they will be overjoyed if you pay those prices in US $, since USD$1 now ranges between CAD$1.55-1.60. I expect to go again in a week or so and will find out if it's still the same. Tips are nice if you want to, but are not necessary. Use them to get the attention of a guy you'd like to get to know better... }>

The whole idea of tipping the dancers is new to me. I too have frequently rounded up to the nearest 20 if I've had a long series of dances from a dancer that I really like, but had not considered it a tip. Maybe I should be tipping a specific percentage... What would be an appropriate amount? 15 to 20%? 20% on 6 dances would be another $12.

I think if you only do a few dances with someone, especially if you've been talking to them beforehand, the idea of a tip is pretty nice. These guys are working, after all, and time is money.

If you've just had a lot of dances with someone, however, I would think the need for a tip is reduced. It's been my experiece that if you hand a dancer $100 or more, they're usually pretty happy to see you again. ;)

BG

>Hey Marc Anthony,

>

>Out of curiosity, was James his real name or stage name. I

>was there a month ago and can't for the life of me remember

>anyone named James but then maybe I missed it with the

>French accent. Also was wondering the range you paid for

>privates was pretty big. What was the $400 private . Thanks

>for all your info, I'm on my way back next month.

James spoke perfect English... so he may have just been on vacation during your last visit. He has blond hair, a beautiful face/body, and the most engaging personality of the lot. He goes by James... and he is incredible. The $400 private was a duo (two boys at $200 apiece). Sorry I didn't make that clear. I did give one boy $350 as he was one of the best fucks I have ever had... and he was in my room for almost 2 hours. Most boys will expect about $200 CND for a private... but you just have to negotiate up front.

The privates are especially great because you get really horny groping at beautiful boys all night long... and taking the best one home after it all to finish the job is worth every Canadian penny!

I wanted to add something here. I've had a few guys email me and ask which dancers were best. But guys who I think are the best may not float someone else's boat.

There are so many different kinds of dancer -- straight, gay, twink, older, thin, muscular, bodybuilder -- that there's bound to be someone who appeals to almost anyone.

Instead of trying to depend on someone else's taste, just have some fun and try a few guys. If you're coming from the US, three dances with a dancer you find attractive is only C$30, which is only US$20. That's a pretty inexpensive -- and very fun -- way to find out if a particular guy really does do it for you.

Trying different dancers is part of the fun! And if you find someone disappointing, you've hardly invested anything at all.

Have fun, guys!

BG

Archived