Ernani: Help--Please!!!!!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 8060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday I sent an email to Ernani in Brazil; I used his email address that's listed in his reviews. It came back. Today I sent another email only to have it returned, too. Does anyone know what's up? He's suppose to be in the States--CA and NY next month; I'd like to make my appointment/s with him now.

Tomorrow I'll ring the 415 which is an SF number to see what I get.

If you can assist--I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks!

I haven't heard from Ernani in the past few weeks, so I don't know if he's changed his e-mail or something. Try the (415) number, but if that doesn't get you anywhere, go to his review and call the number in Rio. That's his cell phone. Phone calls to Brazil aren't expensive these days, so it won't cost much. Ernani's English is fine, so you shouldn't have any problems. Once in a while he forgets the phone, or it's lying around the house, and his mother answers. I don't know if she speaks English, but if you ask for Ernani and he's there she'll give him the phone! :-)

If you call Ernani on his cell phone, keep in mind that Rio is currently one hour ahead of Eastern Time, four hours ahead of Pacific Time, so plan your call accordingly.

Guest Ernani

Hi,

Ernani speaking.

I read that you tried to contact me, but my e-mail returned.

Strange.... but, you can try again.

taitai@ruralrj.com.br

You can call me also at

55 21 9315-4904

55 = brazil code

21 = rio code

Good luck !

E r n a n i

Archived