Washington DC

Guest dk
This topic is 8116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in DC nest week and I am curious about the Strip Clubs. What is the status of La Cage, Secrets and Wet? How do they compare? How do the boys compare? etc.

Opinions definitely vary, but I have a preference for Secrets. There are usually about 14 dancers, working 20 minutes in shifts of seven, distributed over a runway, two boxes and the bar. There are usually a few who'll appeal to you. Bring plenty of singles and be generous. An advantage of Secrets is that you can kepp moving around. If you get tired of the dancers, you can go right throught he door into Ziegfelds and watch the drag show for a while, which can be pretty entertaining. Note Secrets is open Thursday to Sunday only

I haven't been to Wet in about a year and it can be a mob scene on busy weekend nights. At Wet, they dance on the bar and keep working their way around the bar. If you are seated at the bar, you will see all the boys. Wet is open seven days a week

As for musclebods, the boys at Gaiety in NYC or Remington's in Toronto are hotter, in my opinion. I keep hoping some of our Toronto and Montreal boys will finish up a shift in NYC and stop off for an engagement in DC before heading on to Atlanta and Florida, but so far, no luck.

Happy hunting.

Guest Chazzz69

Chazzz69

I concur with Richard's opinion about Secrets. The dancers there tend to be a bit more friendly than at other places. The drag show hosted by Ella Fitzgerald on the Zigfield's side on Friday and Saturday is the best in the city.

I usually visit the place on Friday night since it is a bit less crowded. They open at 9:00 p.m., cover is just under $10.00. You get more time with the boys and they usually have a good mix of physical types. Two of my favorites are Derrick and Douglas :9 you will know why when you see them.;) My suggestion, start at Secrets, catch part of the drag show and then hit some of the other bars in Dupont Circle.

As for LaCage, well even though they remodeled recently they appear to be having trouble. The dancers perform on a bar and if you are not close you won't get to see much. They added a stage area but I have yet to see anyone dance on it. Also, some of the guys the last time I was there, about two months ago, looked a bit past their prime.

According to the Washington Blade, LaCage recently got closed down for violations of the licquor ordinces. Seems they remodeled the place last year but for some reason did not have a valid food/licquor license. Like since 1997 or something like that. I have not heard if they reopened or not.

Wet is still popular and a couple of my friends go there. They like it and usually have a good time. I have not been in over a year.

I hope this is helpful and enjoy DC.

Even though I don't live there, I HAVE been to Wet in the past year, and they no longer allow the dancers to dance on the bar. They have platforms and stages around the perimeter of the room.

If you're into black guys, Tuesdays are "Hot Chocolate" nights with all black dancers.

Guest Chazzz69

Just to update from my previous post. Went to Secrets last night and they have several new guys. LaCage is still closed and there is no word on when they will reopen.

<As for musclebods, the boys at Gaiety in NYC or Remington's in Toronto are hotter, in my opinion. I keep hoping some of our Toronto and Montreal boys will finish up a shift in NYC and stop off for an engagement in DC before heading on to Atlanta and Florida, but so far, no luck.>

several years ago two dancers from remingtons told me they were heading down to wash d.c. to dance at la cage for a week. the next

time i visited tor and asked one how he did in wash, he told me they didn't even stay for the entire first evening. he said, "there's no

money to be made there". they left that night and returned to toronto.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the strip clubs were great when I was there about four years ago. The dancers were friendly to the patrons and the drag show at Ziegfields (sp?) was pretty good. Does anyone know if you are still allowed to touch the dancers? When I was there, many of the patrons were openly giving handjobs while the strippers were dancing. Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Guest bmore guy

Was at Secrets over the weekend. I thought the quality of dancers, while still pretty good, had slipped a little. They were friendly. Johnny is a doll baby.

DC has cracked down on touching. The dancers at Secrets will generally allow some discreet touching. Discreet is the key word.

Also heard a rumor that Wet would be closing down.

Archived