RECEIVING PAGES VS. VOICEMAIL IN NYC

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 8269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am currently in NYC and have received two pages to my mobile phone this evening that were incomplete numbers. Please do not page me if you are interested in speaking with me. I am not sure if my service provider is having technical difficulties with the paging feature, or if it is the sender's error. If anyone is trying to reach me to arrange an appointment, please leave a voicemail that includes your telephone number as opposed to using the paging feature on my mobile phone.

>please

>leave a voicemail that includes

>your telephone number

...and please say your number slowly and clearly. I have received messages in the past where the person spit out their number so quickly that I had to listen to it 30 times & even then, couldn't make out more than 3 or 4 digits. I felt bad that the guy probably thought I blew him off, when I'd actually spent some time & effort trying to do the opposite.

Archived