Paradise in Cambridge

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 8377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

The Paradise is much different from the Gaiety, offering much less and much more. And the quality does seem to vary depending on the night. I haven't seen any total nudity, true enough... and certainly no erections -- for this the Gaiety is unbeatable. However, the boys, generally are more to my liking -- few excessively muscled hobbits (to paraphrase Traveller). More nicely proportioned bodies with moderate definition and a few twinks. The ambiance is that of a dark crowded bar with a stage in one corner, recently expanded to bring the dancers out into the crowd more.

Hands-on tipping is certainly allowed, once might say encouraged. And after a performer finishes his stage routine, he (and others) circulate through the crowd collecting more hands-on tips :-). This is where the Paradise has it over the Gaiety IMO. Of course what you get for your tip is limited but fun and it depends on you and the dancer, and it is only a dollar. Something of a tease maybe but no disappointment. This in contrast to my impression of the Gaiety where many of the straight boys engage in a big tease followed by a $200 disappointment. It seems that the potential for privates at the Paradise is limited. I defer to Mr. B's comments on that.

A few of the boys that strike my fancy:

Brandon, Will... best dancers

(Last night Brandon wore a 'skirt' of thin material with nothing underneath... made for some interesting 'conversation' when he greeted me after his number :-) )

Jason, very cute and hot boy with nice defined body, great smooth ass

Scottie -- well endowed, nice ass

Dario -- hot looking boy of mixed blood, nice ass, nice dick (came out once with an erection wearing tight sheer very short shorts)

L.A. from last week, a stand in from Rhode Island. Not my type -- blond twinkish with a build on the slighter side but not skinny. However, his performance did get my attention (seems uninhibited and sensuous) and he has a nice personality as I found out talking with him. Hope they bring him back.. I owe him a tip. :-)

Oh and the Paradise serves good beer and also liquor -- no cover, no minimum.

For what it's worth.

You know, I'm willing to trade the nudity and hardons to be able to have a nice relaxing evening and a few drinks.

Two places in Chicago that sound very similar are Lucky Horseshoe and Madrigals. At both, the guys wander the crowd looking for additional tips when their sets are over.

The 'Shoe tends to have more twinky guys. It has two bars and two stages. Mad's has more hunky guys and only one stage (and is VERY crowded at times). The Shoe is very dark in the front bar, but very bright in back. Mad's is very brightly lit.

I've shoved more than a few dollar bills in g-stings over the years, and don't intend to stop now. ;-) Shake it in my face, honey. You'll get a prize. ;-)

Guest gregg15555

Thanks a lot for that info. I"m headed to Boston in a couple of weeks and will certainly check Paradise out. How many dancers are usually there? What do they wear? Do they strip? I'm relatively new to this ... so ... do you just strike up a conversation with them after their number? Give them a tip first? Buy them a drink? Sorry for being so naive ..... but I appreciate the help.

Well, if you want special attention from a dancer, you can't afford to be shy about it. You are the first one to tip him when his show starts, you tip him repeatedly while he's dancing and USING BOTH HANDS (LOL) make it clear to him that you really like him. After his show, if the bar is busy, make sure you're in his path a couple of times before he finishes his rounds. Tip some more. Be nice. Then just ask. Who could say no?

MrB

Guest Tampa Yankee

Having nothing better to do, I returned last night. Defiinitely had fun.

Dario was as hot as usual wearing his white jock -- definitely my type :-) .

Peter -- cute little hardbody that literally floats to the music as it courses through his body. Not bashful about baring his ass up close and personal. Very sensually expressive and did a number on the support pole at the end of the stage, both upright and hanging inverted from it. If your the type that gets off visually, Peter will take you there -- semi-clothed or not.

Jacob -- lean but sculpted hardbody that sports rings in each nipple and a massive PA down below... hmmm, how did I know that? :-)

One or two others....

Archived