Must have tops in LA

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

Bored in NYC so off on an adventure. Bluboy sluts it up in LA. Looking for Mr. toolbar. Who are the must have tops in LA. It will be an active weekend, 2 per day so give me the list of the real nasty hot players. blu

Bryan aka Anaconda (I reviewed here)

Chad (I reviewed here)

Jack Ryan (I reviewed here)

Dominic (I reviewed here and it vanished - look under boyzusa.com)

Zack Mateo (I reviewed here - but you can get him when he plays the gaiety in NYC)

Max Grand

Wouldn't recommend

Alex Carrington (if he's still there)

Estephan (boyzusa.com)

Hope this helps.

Later.

Guest SF1507

Would definitely recommed Alex (he's reviewed here). He is a very hot, passionate, customer-oriented top. NOTE: This Alex is different than the Alex Carrington mentioned in an earlier post to this message.

Highly recommend Brogan... hottieforrent@aol.com. Many reviews here, all positive. I recently hired him, but my review is not up because of the 30 day waiting period. He is a versatile top. I am a top, so he was bottom for me... but if I were a bottom, I would want that beautiful dick of his in me! It is as beautiful as his gorgeous face and ass ( the things I like to look at). He is also really well-mannered and easy to take out on the town.

Archived