JT: Show us the money

Guest Bill (Guest)
This topic is 8405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bill (Guest)

I hear that JT has returned to the Gaiety this week. If anyone has received a refund, I am sure we would all be glad to hear about it.

I'd like to hear about it, too. But I'm not so sure he was actually part of the lineup in the first place. That info seems to have started & ended with Ready4boi's protest over Kirk's return to the Gaiety (a thread which may still be going elsewhere in this forum.) NYGuy, the original complainant--the one who claimed Denise had promised to make JT refund his ill-gotten gains--seems to have vanished without a trace.

But I'm not so sure he was actually part of the lineup in the first place.

jt arrived friday and was in the 6:15 show. he is scheduled

through next week. btw, mikael from ottowa arrived friday so

kirk (his replacement) was not in fridays' lineup. mikael was

certainly worth the price of admission, i think.

Thanks, Shy!

So I take it that the Sunday lineup (tonight's three shows) WON'T include any of them--Mikael, Kirk or JT--right? How about horsehung Jake (formerly of Toronto, now living in NYC)--will he be dancing tonight?

Any info on this, from anyone who knows, would be appreciated.

(And I'd still like to know the ending of the "JT to refund the money" story.)

Guest steveyboy

It seems to me that one of them (Kirk, Mikael, JT) has to be in the Sunday lineup because Kirk was there during the week and if none of them work on Sunday they would be one dancer short.

It seems to me that one of them (Kirk, Mikael, JT) has to be in the Sunday lineup because Kirk was there during the week and if none of them work on Sunday they would be one dancer short.

mikael should be in sunday's lineup, as he was oringinally

scheduled to dance all week. jt and colt from tor are scheduled

for next week. mikael told me denise wasn't sure if she was

going to schedule him next week or a later week. said he would

be in ny for a month (or did he say two?)

Archived