Jordan at Nob Hill in SF?

SFViking
This topic is 8412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know the Nob Hill has been getting awful reviews, but tonight I saw "Jordan" performing at the N'Touch, very cute, smooth, short latino. I checked out the Nob Hill web site and the photos of the guys posted didn't look quite as skanky as the last time I checked it out. Has anyone been there lately? Seen Jordan?

• 4 weeks later...

Jordan advertised in last week's issue of the BAR (4/12/01), so I gave him a call. Great body, sweet guy, short, muscular latin. He's headed to Atlanta (I'd guess Swinging Richards) and then on to the Gaiety in another 3 weeks or so, so you New Yorkers will get a chance to see him in person.

I was there last month, and the house dancers are still TOTALLY skanky! Some I feel like asking "What ever made you pursue this line of work?!" The ONLY reason to go there is if you're inamored of the latest headliner; and the contrast between the headliners and the house dancers is often extreme! I often wonder how some of them can look at a Caesar or a Travis Wade and actually think they can be in the same ballpark!

Archived