Beware: Lee of New Orleans (also of Atlanta)

Guest tosca
This topic is 8446 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tosca

beware of this goodlooking muscular hunk (6ft 4, 225 lbs).

He was based in Atlanta and got a review of not showing up twice.

Now, he is the Lee of New Orleans (caution: there are two Lee's in New Orleans). He has resurrected as a new scam. He will not show up despite your hotel, airfare reservations.

He is straight and ready to victimize again and again. He is the next Ryan Moore aka Charles of Houston in the making.

Sorry, Flyguy of Atlanta for not listening to your earlier warning.

Guest trekker

>beware of this goodlooking muscular hunk (6ft 4, 225 lbs).

>He was based in Atlanta and got a review of not

>showing up twice. Now, he is the Lee of New Orleans

(caution: there are two Lee's in New Orleans).

>He has resurrected as a new scam. He will not

>show up despite your hotel, airfare reservations.

I hope you are writing a review of your experience. Partly as a further warning, but partly also so that he will be identified clearly as Lee #2 and will not tarnish the other Lee in NO.

>Sorry, Flyguy of Atlanta for not listening to your earlier warning.

HooBoy, isn't that the reviewer that you cautioned about?

Guest tosca

there is big distinction. the first one being discussed is a muscular guy of 6 ft 4 frame. the other one is leaner. i agree the latter one's pix looks like he is drugged.

i suggest that the lee being discussed should be placed under the state of Louisiana (and be removed from Georgia). because prospective clients who concentrate on state of LA will not find the review of this muscular Lee under Louisiana but still on his previous state of Georgia. This guy, i believe, has moved to NO,Louisiana permanently.

i just realized this when i cross reference to other state.

Archived