Brazilian Tom in Next & HX

Guest CZ
This topic is 8485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A month ago or longer, someone posted some useful info on the Brazilian named Tom (!) who's been advertising in the NYC bar mags. Trouble is, it wasn't a formal review, just a series of exchanges here or in the Lounge. But try as I may, I can't locate that thread anywhere, & the search engine just doesn't seem to work for me.

As I recall, the buzz on him was very positive & I'd like to know more. And I'm wondering if he's the same guy as the tall, dark v.good-looking stud who's often seen playing pool at Stella's.

(His name, however, seems to be 'Steve'--at least in there.)

Seems to me this is the kind of talent Traveller would have picked up on instantly. (BTW, I'm glad T is thinking of taking out Malcolm--a recent addition to the Rentboy lineup-- for a test drive this weekend. I certainly look forward to THAT report. Mamma mia, whatta piece of meat!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pig

Have hired Tom many times when he was living here in Miami Beach.

Hot, interactive, top stud with a gorgeous body, friendly, with a cock that is huge and wont stop!

He returns to South Florida from time to time and when he does, I see him!

Almost hooked up with Tom last weekend after he came back from Jersey, but was ambushed with having to meet some of BF's friends for drinks. He sounded cool enough on the phone, and was willing to meet all of my requests (at least over the phone).

He would be one of the few that was actually taller than me.

Later.

Archived