Be on guard with Lucas & Tony in Next Magazine

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

Just had a very strange experience where in response to 2 hot bod ads in Next, I called Tony and the whole conversation had my alarm bells go off. So I hung up but then called Lucas and it was the same guy. Same in call at 49thSt/8th aveneue. It almost feels like the Kirk/Marcus scam with new photos. Now if I am wrong I apologize and I do hope this board does not lambast me for spreading rumours based on my instinct BUT I have been around long enough that I am rarely wrong with things like this! But if anyone has actually been with either of these guys (anyone who handler on this board we would all recognize- not a newbie!) and had a great time please make us all aware. In fact both their bodies are so hot that I would be willing to overlook my first negative reaction! But for now...I would stay away from these guys. Blu

The Lucas ad looked like a scam ad from Unzipped that I fell for 3 or 4 years ago. The ad is identical and the address (that bluboy gave) is similar. This dude barged into my door and the old BF was too taken aback to stop him. We went through with it, but oh was it nasty. This guy loves his Hagan-Daz and cream pies and took forever to get hard. And the two of us weren't chopped liver. Stay way clear of the Lucas ad, he does not look even remotely like it.

Later.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluboy

Yes that is the Tony I meant. Glad I saved my $$$. Also the Lucas is 917-449-2632 from "new zealand" says the ad. Both these guys look steaming hot but I believe are running a scam. blu

Rick, while not unattractive, was clearly intimidated by two guys much better looking and in much better shape than him. He's at least 30 pounds heavier than the pic (which I don't believe he ever looked like) and had to close his eyes to get hard. All in all one of the most pathetic experiences I've ever had.

Later.

Archived