Fantasies

Guest workingboy
This topic is 8471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest workingboy

I am sometimes asked to fulfill a fantasy for a client. I find this incredibly fun and a real turn-on for me. I'm wondering, what are some of your fantasies? I may work with some other guys to make this a specialty service.

Guest gentleMan

I have a "Persian Boy"....carpets, pillows, candles and a beautiful boy with curly brown hair who is there for my pleasuring. The boy serves me food and drink. He slowly undresses me, then himself. He starts with a warm oil rub, finding all the points of pleasure. Then he climbs on top of me and slips my hard dick into him. His moves are expert and tender. When finished, he curls his body next to mine and we sleep.

Guest datamasterva

My wildest fantasy has been to have one very romantic and intimate night of love making done in a guy's waterbed. It may sound odd, but I have always dreamt of a guy seducing me and laying me into his waterbed. Then he would lay on top of me and totally take me as the waterbed gently sloshes around. When the action starts, it would be intimate but very aggressive causing the waterbed to slosh violently to the point of bursting with little chance to rest.

Crap....now I am horny.

Guest swiftone

I have a fantasy which consists of two great tops with great bodies and hugh cocks having their selfish way with me all night long, doing what they want, when and how they want. As they are both tops they are not interested in each other but only in me (I'm selfish that way). It begins with them arriving at my place, a little conversation then they begin to kiss and carress me, undressing me and then themselves. They rub their hard naked bodies up against me, one at the front the other at the back. They continue to kiss me and suck my cock. They command me and force me to kiss and lick their entire bodies. Then they carry me to the bed where they alternate fucking me and kissing me and have me suck on their big hard dicks. After shooting large loads all over me, it all begins again, and again and again, each time getting more and more aggresive. Both are insatiable and will not take no or enough for an answer. Only when they are completely satisfied, and the sun is high in the sky, do they lay beside me, rest and then leave me laying there all passion spent.

I would love to take a baby-faced tight lean smooth and toned twink and tie him up so he's in a standing hanging position where he can't move his hands or feet.

Then a few other twinks and myself would have our way with pleasuring all of his errogenous zones until he passes all from the overwhelming pleasure.

I would direct the action. One twink would rim him and finger his ass. Another twink would suck his cock. Another twink would somehow tongue his sensitive balls and the sensitive area between his balls and ass. There would be a twink assigned to lick the sensitive parts of each leg. Another twink woulud be in charged of licking and nibbling his back and shoulders. Another twink would be in charge of tonguing his navel, abs, pecks, and sensitive nipples. Still one or two move twinks would be in charge rubbing and carressing his arms. All of this would happen simultaneously. I would watching his face while he squirms and gives out uncontrollible pleasure moans. I would also alternate between kissing him and sticking my cock in his mouth. The twink would be dizzy with pleasure the whole time. I would have five other twinks tied up watching what happens. They would know that when the current twink passes out from the pleasure, one of them would be next.

hehehehehehehe

Guest Tampa Yankee

As one who, in the past, had spent several years sleeping on a water bed, I recommend dry land for traction and leverage... :-)

Guest hunklover

My fantasy involves wrestling. I would love to wrestle with a hot looking, muscular hunk. Nothing serious, mind you. Just some rolling aound, and getting put in some sensuous, but harmless holds. How I love feeling the strength of those ripped muscles.

Swiftone, your fantasy sounds a lot like my reality:

Last night in Ft Lauderdale I had Marcus and Robert doing just that to/for me. It was one of the most intense sessions I have every had.

The only difference was that they were incredibly considerate and downright friendly afterwards.

Don't think dreams can't come true.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-01 AT 03:08PM (EST)[p]huh, Evilswine?

Baseball season is over, right? Never been a baseball fan anyway. I'm sorry if I offend any baseball fans out there, but I always found it kind of boring t watch.

Anyway, was that Cubs reference in your response refering to my post? If so, can you elaborate? Pretty please? :)

Guest EvilSwine

I've never been that big on sports, either, but that's the orgasmic reaction that the late Harry Caray used to have when he called Cubs games. He would go into orgiastic paroxysms. I was just using it as a means of stating my hearty approval of your post...

Well, actually, yes. Considering what I think of his politics, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is a dynamite kisser. And my lover once told me that one thing that turns him on to me is that I remind him of Brian Dennehy. And wouldn't a date with Nathan Lane be fun?! It takes all kinds.

from the days that i was pretty closeted bi (now i'm pretty open), it was a getting together with a male/female couple that were actually comfortable with each other. after 5 or 6 times i gave up with it being a waste of money. the guy was either straight or or not into the girl, the girl wasn't into it or they were also together for the first time (at least it seemed so). each time i tried something was wrong that made it pretty much of a disaster.

Archived