Anyone been with Pablo?

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hot Puerto Rican guy from rentboy.com. large piece..great sexy voice on the phone that i almost came..am setting something up but can anyone give me a heads up...blu

Blu

Definitely report on the sesh afterwards. I like his stats. What about Dillon, also on rentboy.com? He doesn't have any reviews either. Any news?

If you want a tall, lean, fun top with a very big cock, try Val, also on rentboy. I tried him recently and had a lot of fun; although I'm starting to get worried about my recent obsession with Russians.

Later.

He sent me pics that looked different than the ones on the web site, now with all due respect... they could have been newer... and the face wasn't all that clear to tell the difference. I made an appointment in advance as I was going to be in NJ for 1 night only. When I called he said he was having some problem with his cell phone and had to bring it for repair that day. Perhaps traveling from NYC to NJ was something he did not want to do.. (of course I would have paid for train fare). It would be nice to know how it turns out for you. I don't know if I can/should post my email address on here but I would gladly send you the pic's I received - and you can make your own judgement.

Well, I must admit to a very a grave sin which is living off other peoples experiences so I could save my money. I cancelled the apointment with Pablo waiting to see if anyone would reply to my post and then I would try. Now I see that once in a while you must be willing to take it for the team...you must be willing to spend the first dollar so that the rest of the team can benefit. So this ones for you Traveller and Travelalot...I will pay for the privelege of being the guinea pig and report back...btw looking for some comment on Tom the big brazillian hulk that is now in Next...I do not want to be the guinea pig for the 2 new latinos on the scene so any takers...blu

Archived