Chicago Gay Wellness

Lakeguy

3 hours ago, Lakeguy said:

Hello all. Does anyone have any experience with these guys:

GAYWELLNESS.COM

Find the best gay wellness practitioners in Chicago. We connect you with peer-reviewed, legitimate and qualified professionals.

Specifically looking for info on Patrick and/or Art of Touch.

Art of Touch is named Teddy (see his profile).

10 hours ago, Zimby said:

Unfortunately, this website has never seemed to take off... I like the idea of various wellness providers under 1 roof, but there isnt much there,

And if you keep scrolling all the way down, you get this tidbit, which makes me giggle because of how blatantly incorrect it is:

Chicago stands as a bastion of LGBTQ+ history, where trailblazers like Harvey Milk ignited a movement. It's the birthplace of the rainbow flag, a symbol of unity and pride worldwide. This is where the fight for equal rights took root, culminating in the historic legalization of gay marriage.

OMG thank you so much for pointing that stupid error - I work on the content on the site, and will fix it. :( (the harvey milk bit...) not sure how that happened, actually. 

Anyways, Zimby

On 4/11/2024 at 5:55 PM, Zimby said:

Unfortunately, this website has never seemed to take off... I like the idea of various wellness providers under 1 roof, but there isnt much there,

we have 250+ business in LA, and are growing in SF and London. Chicago is still in its "infancy" but is next up summer 2024!

I can testify to the massage excellence of one of the providers here.  Another member here tipped me off to him.  My massage was therapeutic and an example of how those masseurs trained in Eastern Europe can be among the best.

GAYWELLNESS.COM

Learn about Marek , Massage in Chicago, Illinois. Find Marek reviews and more on Gay Wellness.