411 on new LA guy WesRJockDL

borgerback

He used to advertise last year. I remember chatting with him and he was ultimately looking for a deep pocketed sugar daddy.  As soon as he asked my age, which is over 40, he literally doubled the original rate from 500 to 1000 in the same message.  I ended up declining as I could see his cash register going.  Example: 3000 for an overnight or I could pay half of that and buy him Prada bag.  

Has been on RM and SA for years with different profiles usually obscuring or not showing his face.  Randomly happen to know who he is. Is very handsome in person, but true personal social media portrays a very different "for hire" personae. Also think is in committed relationship and really looking to score as much side cash as possible from gents, then ghosts, moves on to next rinse and repeat.

19 hours ago, jojolaca said:

He used to advertise last year. I remember chatting with him and he was ultimately looking for a deep pocketed sugar daddy.  As soon as he asked my age, which is over 40, he literally doubled the original rate from 500 to 1000 in the same message.  I ended up declining as I could see his cash register going

I had the same experience last year.  But he did unlock his private pix for me and he is quite handsome.

When I saw the new ad, I didn't realize it was him again although the pix had a familiar ring.  Anyway, because he looked hot, I initiated communication but soon realized it was him.  As @GTMike notes in the previous post, he's not worth your time.

On 3/31/2024 at 8:08 AM, Pensant said:

Nothing special about him. There must be a hundred thousand generic hirsute 35 year olds like him to be found in any gym in the country. A Prada bag? 

How many of them advertise? That's what's special about him!

"All American", is that still at thing that specially attract those who are not "All American"?

On 3/31/2024 at 12:15 AM, jojolaca said:

He used to advertise last year. I remember chatting with him and he was ultimately looking for a deep pocketed sugar daddy.  As soon as he asked my age, which is over 40, he literally doubled the original rate from 500 to 1000 in the same message.  I ended up declining as I could see his cash register going.  Example: 3000 for an overnight or I could pay half of that and buy him Prada bag.  

I would send his profile to Earvin EJ Johson (Magic Johnson's gay son), he's young and has deep pockets!

22 hours ago, GTMike said:

Has been on RM and SA for years with different profiles usually obscuring or not showing his face.  Randomly happen to know who he is. Is very handsome in person, but true personal social media portrays a very different "for hire" personae. Also think is in committed relationship and really looking to score as much side cash as possible from gents, then ghosts, moves on to next rinse and repeat.

well, he's in the right business for that! but the rate quoted to @jojolaca of 500/1000 per hour: 

not-realistic-sassy.gif

• 3 weeks later...