411 Brunowolftex in Austin?

Moke

On 3/30/2024 at 12:06 PM, Moke said:

https://rent.men/brunowolftex

hot hairy UC muscle dude— anyone have experience  to share?  

One my favorite boys in Texas. We met 2x. The first time I extended 1 hour just to see how many times he could cum. 2nd We spent an afternoon and had a proper date. He is like a hot therapist with a cute accent that will jackhammer and slap you, then cuddle like he loves you lol.
Massage was ok. Great in bed, conversation, advice. Amazing kisses. Good introduction to kinky play.
👍

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve reached out him to schedule and he was easy to communicate we set up a time to meet fairly quickly and he mentioned he saw my pic in my rentmen “customer” profile and that he liked it…and then he made a comment about some other guys that he had  met (it was negative) and I don’t know if I’m being overly sensitive but it rubbed me the wrong way, my thinking was what if he changes his mind and thinks the same about me after we meet, and I canceled our meet up.  

Edited by Kman

3 hours ago, Kman said:

I’ve reached out him to schedule and he was easy to communicate we set up a time to meet fairly quickly and he mentioned he saw my pic in my rentmen “customer” profile and that he liked it…and then he made a comment about some other guys that he had  met (it was negative) and I don’t know if I’m being overly sensitive but it rubbed me the wrong way, my thinking was what if he changes his mind and thinks the same about me after we meet, and I canceled our meet up.  

Interesting. I wonder if he was thinking of me?  I met him not too long ago. I was better looking when young of course, but have a few extra pounds now in middle age, but think I’m still aging pretty damn good. 
Your experience is interesting to me bc although our meetup was easy to set up and and went as advertised, I was left with a little bitter taste in my mouth at the very end. He started badmouthing my part of the country for no good reason. Weird and I’m not likely to repeat sadly. 

24 minutes ago, Moke said:

Interesting. I wonder if he was thinking of me?  I met him not too long ago. I was better looking when young of course, but have a few extra pounds now in middle age, but think I’m still aging pretty damn good. 
Your experience is interesting to me bc although our meetup was easy to set up and and went as advertised, I was left with a little bitter taste in my mouth at the very end. He started badmouthing my part of the country for no good reason. Weird and I’m not likely to repeat sadly. 

I am guessing it wasn’t you. Our conversation happened towards the end of February. 

That does seem odd to badmouth about where you live.  Maybe he was trying to be funny?  Regardless it’s not a good look to always have something negative to say

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 5:03 PM, Moke said:

Now Im curious about what he said hahaha. Where are you from? 
He was probably trying to be funny, he is a witty young man. 
And it’s weird…  I’ve never seen him as a negative person. 

On 4/9/2024 at 5:33 PM, Kman said:

I am guessing it wasn’t you. Our conversation happened towards the end of February. 

That does seem odd to badmouth about where you live.  Maybe he was trying to be funny?  Regardless it’s not a good look to always have something negative to say

So he gave you a compliment and was open about what most providers say about their clients and that made you insecure? 

5 hours ago, DaddyWest said:

So he gave you a compliment and was open about what most providers say about their clients and that made you insecure? 

Personally I have not heard any providers describe their clients in this way.  Some may think it but wouldn’t say it out loud.  Anyway I think I was being too sensitive about it.  It brought me to the struggles of online dating where I can get a lot of compliments but when it comes to meeting in person there has typically been rejection.  Of course hiring any provider isn’t dating and it’s not my issue if a provider doesn’t find me attractive. It’s been said many times here as long as we have good hygiene and are respectful the provider is going to have a good time.  

With that said I’ll probably give this guy a try if he hasn’t blocked me by now. 😜