Muscleguy Steve (1935 - 2015) and Dennis Mason (died 2023)

Welshman

MuscleGuy Steve

Muscleguy Steve was the informal stage name that Paul Stone, from Seattle, Washington state, used whenever we chatted on YAHOO! Instant Messenger. I first met him in 1998 when I first joined the internet looking for people with an interest in health and fitness, and believe that I encouraged him to enter his first contest in 2002 and from that time onwards we would always discuss muscle, strength and then eventually physical and mental stimulation with Paul's favourite fantasies being strapped into a mind transfer machine, naked, and enduring the agony of having his mind transferred into a Herculean muscleman and then ramming his old body until the muscleman in his old body begged for mercy

Dennis Mason

Dennis Mason was a personal trainer from Palm Springs, California who I first met online at the millennium and between 2003 and 2008 contributed to his radio show reporting on everything from health and fitness issues in the United Kingdom to, when the Labour MP for Barrow and Furness announced that he was standing down from Parliament following a diagnosis of depression, mental health issues in the United Kingdom.

In both these cases I invited them both to come and stay with me in the United Kingdom during which time I would take them to local gyms, and then afterwards ask to take photos of them flexing and posing (either in training shorts, posing suits or naked) but sadly circumstances prevented that from happening and so I never got to meet either of them in person before they died.

Nude29.JPG

Dennis_Mason_6.jpg