411 Divvorro

I booked him for a 60-min massage several weeks ago and would not recommend. He looks like he does in his photos. He is married to a woman and has children, and is all about the upsell. He showed up at my place, asked if I had any lotion he could use, and then after a few mins of massage, he offered a HE for an additional $150 on top of his $200 massage rate. I declined. He finished in about 20 mins, asked me how I liked the massage, and then left. I did not tip. 

Sounds about right yeah ... I'd also advise not getting a dance from him if you're at a spunk or adonis party (I meant adonis not atlas in my post above)

Edited by Bmxman

On 3/24/2024 at 7:06 PM, TKincaida said:

I booked him for a 60-min massage several weeks ago and would not recommend. He looks like he does in his photos. He is married to a woman and has children, and is all about the upsell. He showed up at my place, asked if I had any lotion he could use, and then after a few mins of massage, he offered a HE for an additional $150 on top of his $200 massage rate. I declined. He finished in about 20 mins, asked me how I liked the massage, and then left. I did not tip. 

othats horrible!!! I HATE WHEN THEY TREAT US LIKE GARBAGE, but at same time they want money from us!!!

I feel you tho, had such expirences few them and I shooed them off