massage-flation

As of today, every single person who I've previously seen has raised their rate by a minimum of 20% from 4 years ago. 

I don't ever have an issue with seeing a higher rate, but I do have an issue with those who up-charge once I've arrived when an agreed time frame and amount has already been confirmed.

If I book someone a few weeks in advance, and their rate increases in the in-between time, should I be subject to the increased amount? I've had a couple of men insist I take the gratuity I left them back, once because I was celebrating my 50th birthday, and the other because I was celebrating a job promotion, although neither of them has been willing to see me again!

4 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

As of today, every single person who I've previously seen has raised their rate by a minimum of 20% from 4 years ago. 

I don't ever have an issue with seeing a higher rate, but I do have an issue with those who up-charge once I've arrived when an agreed time frame and amount has already been confirmed.

If I book someone a few weeks in advance, and their rate increases in the in-between time, should I be subject to the increased amount? I've had a couple of men insist I take the gratuity I left them back, once because I was celebrating my 50th birthday, and the other because I was celebrating a job promotion, although neither of them has been willing to see me again!

Yes, price increases apply to all of us. And they do happen when you make appointments weeks in advance. If you make appointments far ahead of time, always confirm time, location, rate and form of payment the day of appointment.