Oradell/Paramus/Kearny Recs?

JSRCWY

Gonna be in Oradell on Monday and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a massage with an erotic massage with mutual touch, etc. in the area? I have a car.

Thanks, helpful people! Feel free to PM if you’d like!

Edited by JSRCWY
Clarity

I kind of doubt you will find much in north-central Bergen County (Paramus-Oradell). The two mentioned above are actually in North Bergen (which, of course, is in Hudson County). The mayor of Paramus is a very old friend of mine, but I don't think she could help me with info on this topic.)

Edited by Charlie

9 hours ago, Charlie said:

I kind of doubt you will find much in north-central Bergen County (Paramus-Oradell). The two mentioned above are actually in North Bergen (which, of course, is in Hudson County). The mayor of Paramus is a very old friend of mine, but I don't think she could help me with info on this topic.)

Kearny is in Hudson county and the OP stated he has a car. The recommended are both good options speaking from personal experience.  

16 hours ago, ketut said:

Kearny is in Hudson county and the OP stated he has a car. The recommended are both good options speaking from personal experience.  

The OP stated that he would be in Oradell on Monday, so I took it for granted that he would have a car, but it sounded like he wanted a local option there that day, and people unfamiliar with the area might not know that North Bergen isn't in Bergen County (in fact, it's south of Bergen County). The recommendations for providers in North Bergen probably are his best options, but they are 35-45 minutes drive from Oradell even for someone who knows the best routes.  He didn't indicate any reason for mentioning Kearny in the title.

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

so I took it for granted that he would have a car

he said he had a car in his post and I know the area, he also mentioned Paramus in his title....he asked for options and that he had a car.  Three great options are provided in the thread.