411 on Angelocruzzz in LA

BBHoodsta

Just finished an outcall session with him.  Here is the review I left on RentMen. TLDR: Highly recommend

Review: These pics look too good to be true but they are the real deal.  This guy exudes s*x appeal from the way he carries himself, dresses and the way he smells.  For as attractive as he is, he is one of the humblest people I've met. Super comfortable to be around. Super handsome smile with beautiful eyes you can lose yourself in.  Talking to him was easy. He was accommodating to my requests. Highly recommend this beautiful man. 

On 3/8/2024 at 3:51 PM, BBHoodsta said:

Just finished an outcall session with him.  Here is the review I left on RentMen. TLDR: Highly recommend

Review: These pics look too good to be true but they are the real deal.  This guy exudes s*x appeal from the way he carries himself, dresses and the way he smells.  For as attractive as he is, he is one of the humblest people I've met. Super comfortable to be around. Super handsome smile with beautiful eyes you can lose yourself in.  Talking to him was easy. He was accommodating to my requests. Highly recommend this beautiful man. 

Rate ?

3 hours ago, phiggins said:

I didn't move forward with him since he doesn't do one of the requests I asked for that was a deal breaker. He looks great tho

...what was the request? (If it's shareable or appropriate)

39 minutes ago, xochipilli said:

...what was the request? (If it's shareable or appropriate)

I asked if he would suck my dick. He said he doesn't suck dick, but was cool with everything else I requested. Had to pass.

Edited by phiggins

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2024 at 2:50 PM, LaLaLander said:

Very hot. Does he kiss? It's listed on his profile but sometimes providers list things they aren't really willing to do.

Yes he is open to kissing and didn't ask for pictures before planning a meet up. His only restrictions are that he doesn't bottom, give oral, and outcall only he doesnt host. Unfortunately those are deal breakers for me!

Edited by phiggins