411 Vic from NYC now in SF

Oh I have not seen his ad in NYC for quite some time. I think I reached out to him many years ago (probably 2017 or even earlier). Agreed on timing the day before, confirmed the day of, went to his place 10 mins earlier of appointment, waited a bit, rang the bell, no answers, waited for 15 more mins after appointment time, still no answer, reached out via text along the wait to no texting back either.

After that I decided to leave. 10 mins later he texted back saying he took another client who came before me and thought it was me. I told him I actually arrived early and texted him 10 mins before appt time so i had a hard time believing that was true. He then cursed bad words at me saying that I was annoying. So I stopped communicating.

My sense was that he saw me standing in front of his building through the camera. I wasn’t his type so he decided to ignore the ringing and waited until I left and texted me back. Didn’t try contacting him again since. His photos look great now (I think the photos are a bit dated) and I would love to give him a try if it wasn’t for the worst experience being stood up and getting cursed at like that. Would love to hear if anyone actually had experience with him. 

That's very disappointing to hear.  The mf ad is no longer active.  On his RM ad, his private pix reveal all, so it's confusing that he didn't offer the erotic option.  How much did he charge for the massage?  His $160 rate seems in line for a skilled therapeutic massage.