Mutually nude therapists in NY

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Strosj7 said:

Replying to myself, but Omar at Hush is one to try

Never tried Hush for massage. They quote $160 per hour deep tissue. Is it worth it?

I guess the District Attorney's office ended prosecutions for prostitution and unlicensed massage work back in 2021. That is progress for sex workers. But I don't know the current rules for business licensing and massage. I'd be very surprised if employee nudity was allowed, and if they get caught (or reported), it could risk the operation of their business. Talking about these things openly on the internet has its risks.

Personally, I would love it if nudity was permitted. I imagine some massage therapists enjoy working in the nude, and not have anything to do with sex work. But if nudity is allowed, then sex work will surely follow. If the city has decided to turn a blind eye, then more and more of these business are going to take risks. Could be very fun for us customers.

This guy is amazing. Its been a while since I had a session with him, but he is a must in NY. Will return every time I can. Check pics and reviews:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

These are in my bucket list and have good reviews:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

31 minutes ago, Martin M said:

This guy is amazing. Its been a while since I had a session with him, but he is a must in NY. Will return every time I can. Check pics and reviews:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

These are in my bucket list and have good reviews:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

John sport was one of the rare ones who I hired through Rentmasseur who did not get naked

15 hours ago, Jasonmathison said:

Same.  John Sport is the only one of many I’ve seen who didn’t even take his shirt off.  Thankfully it was a good massage, but I was annoyed because he did tell me he would be nude.  And at his current rate, I’d expect more!

He told me that he does not line the idea of sex with a man & has no interest in sex other than with a woman. 

My experience with JohnSport was before Covid and he had a menu of options that ranged from purely therapeutic and clothed to erotic and naked with HE, with prices increasing (naturally) as the options became more sensual or erotic.  Nothing more than an HE was on the menu.  The more erotic options were definitely pricey by then market standards, and whether they were worth it was of course subjective.

This may have changed since.

Also, it was posted here that he was married to a man.

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/105066-massage-by-max-and-johnsport-in-ny/page/2/

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dutchal said:

My experience with JohnSport was before Covid and he had a menu of options that ranged from purely therapeutic and clothed to erotic and naked with HE, with prices increasing (naturally) as the options became more sensual or erotic.  Nothing more than an HE was on the menu.  The more erotic options were definitely pricey by then market standards, and whether they were worth it was of course subjective.

This may have changed since.

Also, it was posted here that he was married to a man.

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/105066-massage-by-max-and-johnsport-in-ny/page/2/

I saw him after Covid died down (sometime within the last year) and it was the same as you described for me.  I don't remember what the rate was, but he did get nude and and allowed touching and a HE.  It couldn't have been TOO expensive, or I wouldn't have hired him otherwise.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC