411 on TwunkLatinFlame in L.A.

HoseMaster

I've tried in the past but to no avail.  Over the last 6 months or so, his ad is often up but then disappears after a few days.  Contacted him through RM IM and he was friendly but wasn't available to meet until the next week even though his ad stated "available now."  And then his ad disappeared again. Frustrating because he's deliciously hot and, through our IM communication, seemed like a good guy.  If anyone actually meets up with him, I'd love to learn how they did it and what the experience was like.

58 minutes ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I've tried in the past but to no avail.  Over the last 6 months or so, his ad is often up but then disappears after a few days.  Contacted him through RM IM and he was friendly but wasn't available to meet until the next week even though his ad stated "available now."  And then his ad disappeared again. Frustrating because he's deliciously hot and, through our IM communication, seemed like a good guy.  If anyone actually meets up with him, I'd love to learn how they did it and what the experience was like.

Another one of “those” type.  Ugh!

4 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I've tried in the past but to no avail.  Over the last 6 months or so, his ad is often up but then disappears after a few days.  Contacted him through RM IM and he was friendly but wasn't available to meet until the next week even though his ad stated "available now."  And then his ad disappeared again. Frustrating because he's deliciously hot....    

And when I saw those hot photos, esp. the one displaying his gorgeously shaped ass, my mouth went insanely on overdrive.