Miguelxxx in LA

9 minutes ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Except the private pics don't add up to the main photo 📸 

Unless they were taken a number of years apart and he got a nose job. 

Reverse image search did not yield any results on the three public profile pics.

18 hours ago, BBHoodsta said:

Update:  His pictures are out of date.  He is NOT 6'7".  He is 5'10" ~5'11". I made the best out of it but I wouldn't recommend. He is a kind guy though.

Could you PM me with more details?

18 hours ago, BBHoodsta said:

Update:  His pictures are out of date.  He is NOT 6'7".  He is 5'10" ~5'11". I made the best out of it but I wouldn't recommend. He is a kind guy though.

Being a kind person is nice but there is a huge difference between 6ft 7 and 5ft 10 or so . Did you call him on it? I would want the 6ft7 as he can be in front or in back and his arm span would be the whole length of my body. Be ticked if he wasn’t the monster height i was expecting and I would have called him on it the second we met when he opened the door. And then decide if i want to stay or not 

2 hours ago, Hetgeen said:

Could you PM me with more details?

Please help me understand this request. He grossly lied about his height, his now deleted private pics didn't look anything like the public ones... why would you still be interested?

31 minutes ago, EastbayMike said:

Please help me understand this request. He grossly lied about his height, his now deleted private pics didn't look anything like the public ones... why would you still be interested?

Although looks are important to some, I’m more interested in the massage skills.  It seemed like everyone was turned off by his misinformation, so I thought I’d take the discussion private.

3 hours ago, Hetgeen said:

Although looks are important to some, I’m more interested in the massage skills.  It seemed like everyone was turned off by his misinformation, so I thought I’d take the discussion private.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't getting at his looks, rather the fact that he's a liar. Why would anyone trust him or hire him?

What’s wild is all of his reviews say the pics are accurate.  No one  mentioned his height difference which to me is quite odd. This provider took the time to modify his ad by deleting the private pics and still didn’t bother correcting his height. Something is not right  here 

Edited by tennisjock

• 1 month later...

I posted the review below in another post about Miguel. He is at least 6’7’’ And pictures are quite accurate. He is as sweet as he is hot. Definitely recommend him.

Miguel must be one of my favorite massage therapists. Even though I have only seen him once, he made a big impression. He is ridiculously tall, muscular, sexy, masculine. You would think he is an intimidating guy, but he was a sweetheart. The massage was deep, but not painful. Performed on the bed. He spent most of the time on my back, legs and butt. When I turned around I was deliciously surprised with his naked body and beautiful dick. After that, things got quite erotic. There was some muscle worshiping, which I requested. He liked nipple play and let me suck him off for a while. I felt very safe with him. We talked for about 30 minutes after the massage, I took a shower and talked to him a bit more. He is so personable and you can tell he cares about what he does and his clients (I know… He is getting paid, but he went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable). For a straight guy, he does not have any hang ups about pleasuring another man. I wonder how far he goes. Maybe I’ll find out the next time he is in town.”

• 2 weeks later...

Okay it looks like the pictures are changed to someone entirely. Probably to the original owner of the profile that he probably lent out to a friend. The guy I met with was NOT the man that shows in the current pics.