Diddy Do It?

Lucky

WWW.TMZ.COM

2/27 -- 8:10 AM PT -- Stevie J tells TMZ ... "These allegations are false and my lawyer will be handling this going forward."

50 cent was right all along about his documentary:

WWW.TMZ.COM

50 Cent is getting ready to roll out a documentary on Diddy and his recent drama, but the money made from the project is slated to benefit a good cause.

• 2 months later...

It’s been a well known fact that he not only abuses women but routinely forces himself on the people who work for him- male and female- and makes them have various sexual encounters with others that he directs. It’s another r Kelly situation and I bet he recorded everything and that will be his downfall.

making freaks out of justn usher drake mase shyne stevie and all the other syncophants. But he learned it from russell so what do you expect? 

what pisses me off is that wendy Williams had it right from the start and she can’t even enjoy his reconing because she’s practically freaking brain dead 

15 hours ago, hungry4darkmeat said:

what pisses me off is that wendy Williams had it right from the start and she can’t even enjoy his reconing because she’s practically freaking brain dead 

Off topic but there was a lifetime documentary about Wendy a couple months ago. At the end it said she has been in an undisclosed in patient facility and although her family hasn't seen her in person since she has been there they have talked to her on the phone and they all said she sounds like the old Wendy again.

On 5/22/2024 at 1:17 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

Off topic but there was a lifetime documentary about Wendy a couple months ago. At the end it said she has been in an undisclosed in patient facility and although her family hasn't seen her in person since she has been there they have talked to her on the phone and they all said she sounds like the old Wendy again.

I hope you’re right- I used to hang with her way back when she was at hot 97. She got the royal screw job because of him so I hope she gets to see his downfall