Jason Visiting NYC

Lawkid3889

Last time I communicated with him, he confirmed sensual (MT & HE) at no additional cost. I declined as he does not travel with his massage table and offers bed massages when visiting another city. I may make an exception next time he returns. 

On 2/16/2024 at 10:15 AM, dctraveler said:

Last time I communicated with him, he confirmed sensual (MT & HE) at no additional cost. I declined as he does not travel with his massage table and offers bed massages when visiting another city. I may make an exception next time he returns. 

Bed massage is almost always a deal breaker for me too but tbh with Jason I might actually consider it if he was visiting.

26 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

Bed massage is almost always a deal breaker for me too but tbh with Jason I might actually consider it if he was visiting.

Funny you should say this as I reached out to a user on this thread about his experience and I changed my mind - I will hire him next time he visits my area. 

17 hours ago, allyouknow said:

Jason makes a bed massage work - try him and find out. Have to say he is so very sweet and what a body! On top of that he gives a good strong massage and enjoys being touched - all for 180! some masseurs should take lessons from him. 

Yes he does and has no issue getting hard pretty quickly.