Rio - hotel or airbnb?

bio2007

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2024 at 10:45 PM, solacesoul said:

“Some” of them? Practically all of them are not gay, or do not identify as such. 

Someone i used to be close to with LOVES them, and hires almost exclusively boys from the favelas, who somehow make it to London to "learn" English for 6 months .  🙄 Hello Border force / home office! . I found the ones I  encountered in London to be genuinely gay - though they eventually expire from abuse, GHB, meth. Not necessarily in that order

At the end of the day, they just people like you and I . Some are gay , some are straight. I found that the providers ( mostly ) are at least bisexual, if you are catering to the male market. There are ones that do females only.

If you are foreigner in Rio, a a good place to chat with them is the lookout bars at the top of the favelas. Those are foreigner friendly, but bring someone who can speak Portuguese with you if you only speak english . You'll find them to be very down to earth human beings.

When I travel I am full of contrasts - I like to mix up that scene with the Bar at the Copacabana  Palace, which has a fair share of English speaking guys. "working"

Edited by Alex93108