"Struggles Of Having A Penis Larger Than Your Forearm"

marylander1940

2 minutes ago, Bargara Leatherboy said:

There is a documentary made in the UK called My Massive Cock - including a scene where a guy was accused of having an erection at a job interview - when it was just the outline of his massive cock,  he missed out on that job 

Such prudes those Brits! Poor guy, to have such "problems" in life. Problems that are nonexistent for gay men who love nothing more than huge cocks!! They get all the attention and dates from the size queens and admiration and envy from others. 😉 🤪

On 2/7/2024 at 2:28 PM, Danny-Darko said:

Such prudes those Brits! Poor guy, to have such "problems" in life. Problems that are nonexistent for gay men who love nothing more than huge cocks!! They get all the attention and dates from the size queens and admiration and envy from others. 😉 🤪

Yes it reminds of the night in a bathhouse - about 35 years ago - I was interested in this very cute but shy boy - eventually I managed to get him into a cubicle - and I sensed a reluctance on his part to remove his towel - anyway I made my down there - removed it - and started giving his very small cock some good oral attention - well 30 seconds later I had a good 9 inches thick cock challenging my deep throat ability.  

I told him afterwards that his erect cock was bigger than most of the men in the bathhouse that night and he should be proud of what he has - because when its erect - thats the only time it matters