Anthony in San Diego

Farmerp

9 hours ago, Farmerp said:

So these pics aren’t recent? 😳

In his expired RM ad, the second photo was posted on 2/11/2023 and was taken with an iPhone 14 Pro Max. The 14 Pro Max was released in late 2022, so the photo had to have been taken between late 2022 and February 2023. Comparing that photo to the ones in his RentMasseur ad, specifically photo #2, you can see that his face in the current RentMasseur photo looks older than photo #2 in his RM ad. Thus, the RentMasseur photos were taken some time between February 2023 and February 2024. To me, that indicates recent photos.

12 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

In his expired RM ad, the second photo was posted on 2/11/2023 and was taken with an iPhone 14 Pro Max. The 14 Pro Max was released in late 2022, so the photo had to have been taken between late 2022 and February 2023. Comparing that photo to the ones in his RentMasseur ad, specifically photo #2, you can see that his face in the current RentMasseur photo looks older than photo #2 in his RM ad. Thus, the RentMasseur photos were taken some time between February 2023 and February 2024. To me, that indicates recent photos.

The CSI work you guys bring knows no limits

Tom Selleck GIF

The sleuth work here is impeccable. I’ve had massages from him and would say they were OK but not amazing. If he’s your type and you’re in it for the fun then go for it. If you want a stellar massage, I’d keep looking.