Coyote Peterson Brace Wilderness

Tygerscent

This guy is so dynamic… his project is so important~ Love this guy… he’s my hero~

don’t just watch the shock value content in the beginning of the video, find out why he’s doing it, and then go watch his other videos.
 I wanna hang with Coyote~
maybe on one of his wolf runs~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

Prior to 2020, I was going to India on the frequent and doing some work with wildlife SOS… These people are actually in my will~
 They have work together with National Geographic and the discovery channel… They’ve done incredible things in the world with regard to elephants and other rescue work.  
 I think I’m ready to go back to India. I don’t think Covid‘s going away so I’m just gonna travel there again~  I’ve got my passport and more shots than a brand new puppy~
  Typically I head to India in March but, I think I’m gonna wait a little bit towards the middle or end of the year.
 I do take Clients on these trips: we volunteer at places like Wildlife SOS, near Agra, India and Habitats for Humanity, (Habitat and Thrivent),(various locations).  When we’re done giving back into the world, we go explore what’s around us and hang with locals. 
 My hope for the next two years is to get back to India, restart my trip thru Mongolia and finalize trips back to China where the famous Daddy Panda and his Panda Preserve are situated~  
  I’m so excited to start planning my return to wildlife SOS~    
 Another place I discovered completely by accident is in Kathmandu~ Its a Red Panda Network. I’m thinking March 2025~  
 For 2026 I’m looking at taking up a two to three month Residence at a monetary in Cambodia~ (Thanks for the inspiration “D” of Tx~). Clients are welcome to join me there as well~ 

REDPANDANETWORK.ORG

Red Panda Network is committed to the conservation of wild red pandas and their habitat through the education...

Edited by Tygerscent
Added a link