Armando (Arm) in LA

RubMyThighs

I saw him a couple of years ago in my city.  Nice guy and I probably would repeat (after having a discussion).  I'm probably old fashioned but he brought out the poppers at the end and wanted to ride me - no discussion or warning....I was put off a little bit.  I should say I am a 70 year old man and though I don't consider myself unattractive I'm hardly a model. I did touch him during the massage (he was nude) and maybe I gave him the wrong idea.

11 hours ago, JSchorr said:

I saw him a couple of years ago in my city.  Nice guy and I probably would repeat (after having a discussion).  I'm probably old fashioned but he brought out the poppers at the end and wanted to ride me - no discussion or warning....I was put off a little bit.  I should say I am a 70 year old man and though I don't consider myself unattractive I'm hardly a model. I did touch him during the massage (he was nude) and maybe I gave him the wrong idea.

I had that happen once a long time ago. nice massage but then he took out the poppers and then jumped on top of the table. I was stomach up and pretty hard. (It happens.) It happened so fast I don't know how because he was muscular but I pushed him off and said 'no. that's not safe.' He seemed to just shrug it off. Never went back. Scary times.