Larrymassageman

DCHere

8 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

Very curious about this one? Real?

I have my doubts.  He goes by" Larrymassageman" and his ad copy is

MassagebyMike

Hey, my name is Larry and if you are looking for an amazing massage session, congratulations, you have just found one.
Down to earth and a very friendly masseur here. Specializing in deep tissue/Swedish massage that will go beyond your expectations. You will get stress relief and a personalized session. 
Looking forward to meeting you and giving you a relaxing experience regardless of your ***ual orientation (gay, straight, other). 

You will disconnect from all the stress in my sessions

Cellphone in no disturb is recommended for the best experience, remember this time is 100% only for you.
Thank you for your interest. 
I'm Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Also, that last pic in the red/pink shorts has been around for years.  Wasn't he "Leo" at one point? 

7 hours ago, ketut said:

MassagebyMike

Hey, my name is Larry and if you are looking for an amazing massage session, congratulations, you have just found one.
Down to earth and a very friendly masseur here. Specializing in deep tissue/Swedish massage that will go beyond your expectations. You will get stress relief and a personalized session. 
Looking forward to meeting you and giving you a relaxing experience regardless of your ***ual orientation (gay, straight, other). 

Cellphone in no disturb is recommended for the best experience, remember this time is 100% only for you.

Also, that last pic in the red/pink shorts has been around for years.  Wasn't he "Leo" at one point? 

You are correct. It is "Leo," but I don't think it's a fake ad. I believe what we are seeing here is "Leo's" new account & name. He's made new accounts over the years and has changed names several times. We all know many masseurs do this after taking a break or if they have too many negative reviews, ha! I think it would be pretty ballsy to make a fake ad using photos of a masseur who works/worked in the same market. 

On 1/21/2024 at 8:43 AM, ketut said:

MassagebyMike

Maybe this is a case of multiple personality disorder, and even he doesn't know whether he's going to be Mike or Larry when you meet up.

• 1 month later...