411 on a new Tim in Minneapolis

bryanio

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/46908/

There are two Tims on MF in Minneapolis now. I didn’t see any info here on this one so I wanted to share since I took the plunge with him.  I texted him to see if he offered nude erotic and he said yes. He said early on that he was very open and the appt could go as far as we wanted. He did say he doesn’t offer that to everyone so YMMV, but I’ll just say we had a great time together. He doesn’t kiss, but anything else was pretty much on the table (no pun intended lol). He looks like his pics, was super nice, and very hot. It didn’t hurt that he is very…..blessed as well. 😇 I will definitely see him again. Feel free to message if anyone has any questions. 

I can definitely agree with YMMV. I saw him a few years ago. Communication was fine. Massage was more of a rubdown and lacked skill, sensual, or erotic elements. He stayed in shorts and a t-shirt, so I can't comment on whether he was blessed or not. There was an attempt at the end to finish things for me, but it seemed as robotic as the rest of the session, and I ended it with a "thanks, but I am good."

19 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

I can definitely agree with YMMV. I saw him a few years ago. Communication was fine. Massage was more of a rubdown and lacked skill, sensual, or erotic elements. He stayed in shorts and a t-shirt, so I can't comment on whether he was blessed or not. There was an attempt at the end to finish things for me, but it seemed as robotic as the rest of the session, and I ended it with a "thanks, but I am good."

Just curious - did you specify what you were looking for beforehand? Since he only has a MG page, he might have clients who are looking for therapeutic only so initiating anything erotic might be awkward.