KobeyXXX in Philly

Cliff

I met with him as Kobey.  NICE guy and he doesn't disappoint. We had a minor problem with schedule but it worked out. 

My assessment?  He may be too kind for this business.,  I don't know what other clients are like but my style is to be kind and thoughtful... to any guest coming to my home.  He thanked me for making him feel comfortable. He didn't have clear confidence or street smarts.

Just my take on the guy....

38 minutes ago, MakeMeCowboy said:

I met with him as Kobey.  NICE guy and he doesn't disappoint. We had a minor problem with schedule but it worked out. 

My assessment?  He may be too kind for this business.,  I don't know what other clients are like but my style is to be kind and thoughtful... to any guest coming to my home.  He thanked me for making him feel comfortable. He didn't have clear confidence or street smarts.

Thanks for that insight.  He was always nice with me, we could just not get on the same page schedule wise.  I really want to book him, and now I may take a little different approach after reading this.

21 hours ago, jmichaeliii said:

Thanks for that insight.  He was always nice with me, we could just not get on the same page schedule wise.  I really want to book him, and now I may take a little different approach after reading this.

I booked him for tonight under his new alias.  Everything went great setting it up, so we will see.

On 3/7/2024 at 1:32 PM, MakeMeCowboy said:

So I met with IMJULIUS who I believe was Kobey until his name change.  I had a good time, was a nice guy..but had me wondering a bit if I was with the same guy.  This guy didn't look as buff, but when he flexed himself it was close so could be.  They guy I met with had a full beard and short black hair.  Any insights from your meeting you can share?  He did tell me some things that kind of explain not having a face pic.

18 hours ago, jmichaeliii said:

So I met with IMJULIUS who I believe was Kobey until his name change.  I had a good time, was a nice guy..but had me wondering a bit if I was with the same guy.  This guy didn't look as buff, but when he flexed himself it was close so could be.  They guy I met with had a full beard and short black hair.  Any insights from your meeting you can share?  He did tell me some things that kind of explain not having a face pic.

In recent times, upon first meeting the provider,  I focus on 'is this person within my can do' expectation.  Whether a provider is using someone else's photos, or his own but from 15 years ago, etc.  I only care if he falls outside of my expectation. If so,  I address the problem.  The guy I saw was clean shaven.