411 on "At Home Massage by Alex" Los Angeles

domdom81

anyone had a massage from this guy in LA? He is Russian and him and his identical twin brother used to be well known fitness models. Brother now is married and lives in Texas. I had a massage with him a year ago and he's incredibly hot and gives a legit amazing massage. I mentioned at the start I wanted a legit therapeutic massage with strong pressure, so while he did massage my ass and brushed against my hole, there wasn't any happy ending or offer of interaction. But it left me wondering if he's open to any kid of interaction during his rubs? Unfortunately I haven't been back to LA to find out, but would love to hear from anyone who has more info on him?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43151/

Thanks for posting that thread. Interesting to read that he massaged in the nude and allowed touching. I guess you'd have to ask for that, I didn't and just got an excellent massage from a very, very hot guy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 6:56 AM, domdom81 said:

Thanks for posting that thread. Interesting to read that he massaged in the nude and allowed touching. I guess you'd have to ask for that, I didn't and just got an excellent massage from a very, very hot guy.

My experience was same as you.  I would repeat. Nice guy.  

For such a hot guy, and his relatively lower rate, I did not expect any extras.

One could ask when booking him, but I doubt if he allows touching or works nude.