Men Spa in NYC

soloyo215

I looked for threads on this place and couldn't find any. I found threads about HK Men's Spa and 27 Spa, but not this one. I am in NYC this weekend, and discovered a place named Men Spa in the West Village. Has anyone heard of it? The thing is this: I was at the facilities, but not necessarily to the Spa, although I was at the Spa for the massage. OK, I went to RM and found this guy I wanted to try, and he gave me his address. The address was to that Men Spa, that apparently he uses after it closes or something (I hope I'm not getting him in trouble). So I saw him there and he told me that the place is a spa that is open 7 days a week. Looks like a new place.

So even though I was there tonight, but not in the capacity of a client to that Spa, I'm also curious to find out more about that place. Has anyone been to that place. It's around 7th Av and Perry Street. I searched to see if there are other threads about it, but didn't find any.

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by soloyo215
Added a sentence

6 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

I looked for threads on this place and couldn't find any. I found threads about HK Men's Spa and 27 Spa, but not this one. I am in NYC this weekend, and discovered a place named Men Spa in the West Village. Has anyone heard of it? The thing is this: I was at the facilities, but not necessarily to the Spa, although I was at the Spa for the massage. OK, I went to RM and found this guy I wanted to try, and he gave me his address. The address was to that Men Spa, that apparently he uses after it closes or something (I hope I'm not getting him in trouble). So I saw him there and he told me that the place is a spa that is open 7 days a week. Looks like a new place.

So even though I was there tonight, but not in the capacity of a client to that Spa, I'm also curious to find out more about that place. Has anyone been to that place. It's around 7th Av and Perry Street. I searched to see if there are other threads about it, but didn't find any.

thumbnail.jpg

I believe you may be referring to Morning Dew Mens Spa at 26 Perry Street, NYC.  If you google it, it will come up.  It's cetainly not one of the popular men's spa as those you mention.  It's downstairs below street level which gives me dungeon vibes but I've been there a couple of times to most likely meet the same Asian masseur you are referring to who is one of my favs.  There really isn't much more to the "spa" than a couple of massage rooms.  That's about it.