Thomas in Los Angeles

18 minutes ago, Shoedog112 said:
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Has anyone had the pleasure to have a session with Thomas? I’ve seen his ad for many years. Curious to know if he offers anything beyond therapy. Ideal session is therapeutic with sensual/playful elements. Happy New Year to all! 

When I asked him about anything beyond therapeutic, he cut me off immediately.  I presume the answer is a strong no   if anyone has any information to the contrary, please share

Could be he is a ymmv guy or closer to rent due date more could or could not happen . I have found that most guys in LA if you see them often enough and they get more comfortable with you the more may happen. 
I have had quite a few  that over time a lot happened) don’t bother dm as it was a while ago) but i kinda miss the massage aspect as once we started to mess around was very little massage just rub then immediately play . So I have learned to control the urges when I find a sexy nice guy who gives great massage 😃 

I saw him like 7 years ago and he mostly does therapeutic but in person offered me more for next time.  I didn’t particularly think his sensual nude version was worth the money after doing it. He gives a good massage but is pricey for therapeutic and exorbitant for sensual (for what is provided)

He reached out later and wanted me to book again but I had other stuff going on so never saw him again.  The photo for the ad is the same one he had back then fwiw.