Recent Phoenix recommendations?

I'm headed out of town and have a 4 hour layover in Phoenix.

Can anyone recommend a masseur with extras that's somewhat close to the airport (let's not allow Uber to break the bank)

I like all kinds of dudes but more into fit daddies than twinks... But I like twinks, too! 😃

I see a couple of prospects on RMasseur, but looking at their reviews on here I'm starting to think that Phoenix can be a little hit or miss.

Any help is appreciated and I'm happy to give similar 411 for any Portland based masseurs.

Edited by j_wrightpdx

I can't give you any masseur tips, as I am looking for someone myself. However, here are some pointers for navigating Phoenix. The area around the airport is not the best Phoenix has to offer and I doubt any masseurs live nearby. Count on 60 - 90 minutes to get from the gate to a masseur's place and another 90 minutes from the masseur's door back to the gate. The masseur will tell you it won't take that long but take it from someone who lives and currently drives for Lyft there: it will. One option is to book a room at the Crowne Plaza on Washington Street and 44th Street. You can take the free Sky Train to the 44th Street transit center, walk across the street, and be at your hotel.

Another thing to note: Sky Harbor is east of Central Phoenix. In the City of Phoenix, numbered "avenues" and "drives" are on the west side and numbered "streets" and "places" are on the east side. Don't go to an address that's south of downtown. Phoenicians advise visitors to stay "between the sevens" (Seventh Avenue and Seventh Street). Going north, you are generally OK between the sevens up to Northern, with the best areas between downtown and Camelback. The areas north of Indian School between 20th street and 44th street are generally OK, too.

Do not go to any address that is west of 15th Avenue out to the city limits in Phoenix. This area is very dangerous.