https://rentmasseur.com/Marks_Masseur Is back

musclestuduws

Just noticed this masseur is back on RM after a long hiatus. I could not find any threads on him with this profile. Name change?
I had a massage with him a couple of years ago and he has no training, technique or intuition whatsoever. He’s hot and sweet and we had fun but he has no interest in actually delivering anything closer to a decent massage. He wanted to start playing five minutes into the lame strokes he calls “massage.” Unless you just want a sexy time with him, don’t waste your time and money. I believe @ChelseaWest had a similar experience. 

Edited by musclestuduws

Reposting this earlier comment from myself. Unless you’re specifically looking for a btm with a thick dick, AVOID this provider. In addition of the below, he shorted me 15min on a 60minute session.

11Mar2023: While I try to avoid sub-optimal reviews -- everyone needs to make a living right -- this masseur is just so out of it. Just three examples should suffice: bare table no coverings; no covering on face cradle; intended to use J&J baby oil as was he was out of lotion.  Admittedly hot pics, although not as hot in person, but noworth $200 for 60min in-call. https://rentmasseur.com/Marks_Masseur

[end]

4 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I was gonna say if he just wants play time and no massage I'd be down.

He is lackluster at that too, btw. I should add that he also shorted me, about 20 minutes in a 60 minute session. AVOID. 

Edited by musclestuduws

22 minutes ago, EVdude said:

RentMen ad since 2016…

No shortage of photos in quality locations. Definitely a nice body and great behind for a bttm. Face looks familiar. With no massage skill, this thread sounds like he's one of the easy-money guys. Maybe he sits on your face while he plays with your pecs. Many would find that worth $200. I don't see him wanting to do laundry to keep clean sheets on the massage table. Too bad. If he had serious talent, and a generous personality, imagine the business demand this guy could muster.

6 hours ago, d.anders said:

No shortage of photos in quality locations. Definitely a nice body and great behind for a bttm. Face looks familiar. With no massage skill, this thread sounds like he's one of the easy-money guys. Maybe he sits on your face while he plays with your pecs. Many would find that worth $200. I don't see him wanting to do laundry to keep clean sheets on the massage table. Too bad. If he had serious talent, and a generous personality, imagine the business demand this guy could muster.

He could have used the disposable type of massage table sheets and cradle cover.  No laundry required.  He just doesn't care about his clients.  If you want a taste of his body, you'll take it the way he serves it up . . . And pay handsomely for it!

On 12/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, musclestuduws said:

he has no training, technique or intuition whatsoever. He’s hot and sweet and we had fun but he has no interest in actually delivering anything closer to a decent massage. He wanted to start playing five minutes into the lame strokes he calls “massage.” Unless you just want a sexy time with him, don’t waste your time and money.

He also has no intuition for sexy-time.

Total waste of money.

It's a shame because he is a nice looking fellow and pleasant enough...but I've never.met anyone else  just so awful at their job..

On 12/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, musclestuduws said:

Just noticed this masseur is back on RM after a long hiatus. I could not find any threads on him with this profile. Name change?
I had a massage with him a couple of years ago and he has no training, technique or intuition whatsoever. He’s hot and sweet and we had fun but he has no interest in actually delivering anything closer to a decent massage. He wanted to start playing five minutes into the lame strokes he calls “massage.” Unless you just want a sexy time with him, don’t waste your time and money. I believe @ChelseaWest had a similar experience. 

Me too, a few years back. It was touchy feely and rushed. Have not repeated.