411 on Danielyjhoan in Dallas

needmtom

I recently saw them. Texting was fine, but communicating with them in person was somewhat challenging due to limited English. The massage portion was okay but brief. I likely wouldn't repeat, but I might recommend them based on the extras. In other words, if you find them attractive and are more interested in the "erotic" than the "massage," you might be a match. 

• 1 month later...

Yes.  I saw them in Austin.  Pictures are accurate.  Two cute, thicker Latino boys.  
The massage was decent, but the extras were great.  We kinda got into the fun part pretty quickly, which was fine with me.  And after we cleaned up from the fun, they noticed - totally unsolicited - that we still had about 20 minutes left on the hour, and so they offered to finish the massage. I was impressed by that.  I declined since it was late, and they had definitely worked me over good, but I appreciated that they were not looking to short me on time.  

If I actually needed a legit massage, I probably wouldn’t repeat, but if I was looking for a quick massage and a wild ménage-a-trois, I wouldn’t hesitate to contact them again. 

• 4 weeks later...