Amazon Prime will now include ads in their streaming services

Ali Gator

Got an email from Amazon today, telling me that starting next month, some 30 second ads will interrupt the streamers I watch, all for my benefit ! Yes, I'll get to watch commercials so that Amazon can bring me better programming. However, for an upcharge of $3 a month, I can skip the ads. I think I will fork over the $3.

For 2023, I'm done with :

Lume deodorant for your ass crack, to keep it smelling fresh and clean.

Christina (and her vocal fry) for Jacuzzi. 

Javier and his Botox.

Josh Sanabria, the vet owner who cries when Alexandria K (Tammy Faye Baker look-alike) from Bank America tells him his loan is approved.

Balance of Nature fruits and vegetable supplements - and all the copycats.

Miserable Martha who's 75 and doesn't want to pick out her Medicare health insurance supplement. 

Marlo Thomas for St. Jude's.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 12:30 PM, MysticMenace said:

Has anyone actually tried this on their ass crack, and to those who eat ass with Lume on... any testimonials on whether or not they can taste the product?

I've found the best product for that kind of thing is made by Studio Ready. Last year they had a flash sale to get their jock, made of "extra strong material to be grabbed on to" for just the cost of shipping, done for promotional purposes. I don't drink coffee, but that is their best selling flavor. The nearly free jock I got is not revealing enough for me to wear to the upcoming pool party, but I like how it fits.