Who is this guy from Spunk "James LI"?

Anthony

Merry Christmas everyone. JAMES has been around for a while. He worked with me on Long Island for many years. And 38 St in Manhattan.  Apparently someone said he has popped up at Spunk?. Don't know how he looks. That pic of him is from the days he worked with me. Interesting  story.I met James at a gas station on Long Island exit 58 Lie, he was with a friend of his.Smoking hot. I got James to work but his friend never came through. 

17 hours ago, Buff Daddy said:

Merry Christmas everyone. JAMES has been around for a while. He worked with me on Long Island for many years. And 38 St in Manhattan.  Apparently someone said he has popped up at Spunk?. Don't know how he looks. That pic of him is from the days he worked with me. Interesting  story.I met James at a gas station on Long Island exit 58 Lie, he was with a friend of his.Smoking hot. I got James to work but his friend never came through. 

He was in a Spunk newsletter (LINK HERE) . I guess they are using your images. I can tell from the same style and font that you use for your captions on your photos. That's an interesting story! How did you convince him to do work for you? I missed out meeting some of the hottest men