Info on this therapist in NYC Expert Massage by Rob

scottnyc17

I met Rob a few years ago, pre-Covid, and it was one of the most incredible and memorable experiences I have ever had with a masseur. 

Excitedly booked him again about 2 months ago, when he was visiting, and he was a completely different person and the sessions couldn't have been more awkward and unsatisfying.

Go figure!

If y’all believe in second chances give Rob a go. Perhaps he’s had erratic behavior in the past due to his own personal struggles but he’s top notch and a super sweet guy.  Unlike others on the massage sites he actually cares about the craft and tailors the massage to your needs. My last session was all about Thai stretching cause I was tight AF but the time before was a traditional deep tissue. I think we all need to give people some grace as we don’t know what might be going on behind the scenes with them. If you want an awesome experience have a go with Rob. 
xoxo JB 

I agreed with @Cliff that Rob is super flaky. I tried to schedule a massage at several points in the past but he’d answer like 3 weeks later (?) or was never in nyc. Also, most of the times he’d insist on arranging a 4 hand massage, which I’m not interested in. I see his current ad states “4 hand massage is our specialty.” Does anyone know who is his partner? 

Edited by musclestuduws

7 hours ago, LookingAround said:

LOL Really now. They don’t care and he does. 

Yes, really now. There are some people that are looking for a masseur that actually knows how to massage. As for Rob, he goes to Ft Lauderdale quite often for weeks at a time to do Thai training as well as see friends.  As for 4 hands he’s never insisted with me nor my friends that go to him. But there are plenty of masseurs around I don’t know why y’all get all worked up over someone you deem as flaky. Just find another set of hands. 🙌🏻 

4 hours ago, Jockbottom said:

Yes, really now. There are some people that are looking for a masseur that actually knows how to massage. As for Rob, he goes to Ft Lauderdale quite often for weeks at a time to do Thai training as well as see friends.  As for 4 hands he’s never insisted with me nor my friends that go to him. But there are plenty of masseurs around I don’t know why y’all get all worked up over someone you deem as flaky. Just find another set of hands. 🙌🏻 

In all fairness, I don’t think anyone on this thread is getting “all worked up” about the topic. The OP asked if anyone had experience with Rob and several guys have weighed in, some providing positive comments and some with negative comments. I like hearing both “sides” of the story, if you will. That’s part of what makes this forum valuable to us.
Yes, we all know there are many “sets of hands” in Manhattan, it’s just that we’re all in pursuit of those hands that give us a satisfactory or, if we luck out, an amazing experience. It’s all good, gents! :) 

Edited by Cliff

10 hours ago, Cliff said:

In all fairness, I don’t think anyone on this thread is getting “all worked up” about the topic. The OP asked if anyone had experience with Rob and several guys have weighed in, some providing positive comments and some with negative comments. I like hearing both “sides” of the story, if you will. That’s part of what makes this forum valuable to us.
Yes, we all know there are many “sets of hands” in Manhattan, it’s just that we’re all in pursuit of those hands that give us a satisfactory or, if we luck out, an amazing experience. It’s all good, gents! :) 

Completely agree, Cliff. And for what these guys are charging these days they should always be an amazing experience. I grateful for these conversations and this website. Keep up the good reporting. 😉

On 12/23/2023 at 6:57 AM, Cliff said:

Just to second @Cliff, I did not get “worked up” at all about this provider. I simply shared my experience to respond to the inquiry. I do find it odd though that a provider would insist every time on offering a 4-hand massage when you have repeatedly said you are looking for one-on-one massage. I am grateful and lucky I have had plenty of great massages from trusted providers so there’s no reason to get worked up about anybody. To each its own. I’m also grateful we have this forum and the many conversations that help us to find and enjoy the pleasures of man to man massages. Peace and love, folks. 

53 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

Just to second @Cliff, I did not get “worked up” at all about this provider. I simply shared my experience to respond to the inquiry. I do find it odd though that a provider would insist every time on offering a 4-hand massage when you have repeatedly said you are looking for one-on-one massage. I am grateful and lucky I have had plenty of great massages from trusted providers so there’s no reason to get worked up about anybody. To each its own. I’m also grateful we have this forum and the many conversations that help us to find and enjoy the pleasures of man to man massages. Peace and love, folks. 

Hey bub. I didn’t say you said “all worked up.” If you scroll above, you’ll see I was referring to the “all worked up” comment made by Jockbottom. 

6 hours ago, Cliff said:

Hey bub. I didn’t say you said “all worked up.” If you scroll above, you’ll see I was referring to the “all worked up” comment made by Jockbottom. 

Yes, that’s why I wrote “just to second Cliff…etc.” See my opening rhetorical gambit above.  I meant to agree with and reinforce your response to @Jockbottom  Hope it’s clear now. 

Edited by musclestuduws