rentmasseur.com/NickolasEnergy

Bobby

On 12/19/2023 at 12:59 AM, EVdude said:

No reported experience here, but some other tidbits. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

He looks very familiar. I had a masseur that looks just like him. His name was also Nickolas or Nikolai. It's been years and I can't remember the name of the spa. All I remember is that it was ran by Ben. It was the sister spa of Greenhouse Men's Spa back when it was on 14th. PM if you want details, I'm 90% sure its the same guy

5 hours ago, BigJTR69 said:

He looks very familiar. I had a masseur that looks just like him. His name was also Nickolas or Nikolai. It's been years and I can't remember the name of the spa. All I remember is that it was ran by Ben. It was the sister spa of Greenhouse Men's Spa back when it was on 14th. PM if you want details, I'm 90% sure its the same guy

Years ago? He must have been 12!😂

5 hours ago, BigJTR69 said:

Thinking of Nikko who was at 27 Men?

• 2 months later...

Gave him a shot while visiting Philly. 

Would not repeat. Had a last minute hour to spare and tried him. 

$180 for a B massage (if that) on bed. Nothing sensual. He brushed against me and I rubbed his leg (fully clothed) and asked me to stop. There is nothing further. 

save your money !!