And the 2023 award for best masseur goes to...

7829V

5 hours ago, Balthazar said:

I got a lot of solid massages in 2023, but Cesaar and Ozne stand out.

Most of the bed massages I've gotten have been mediocre. Ozne, however, used the bed to provide an engaging, intimate experience. I also enjoyed his French accent. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I second Ozne.  Incredibly sexy Frenchman.

Edited by FLJock

On 12/9/2023 at 10:58 PM, kniff said:

For me, no contest, it's Cesar in Chicago. Tremendous masseur, incredible body, super personality, and always a HE.  Please respect his boundaries.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/25241/

On 12/10/2023 at 11:07 AM, xsslg said:

I thought Cesar took his page down for a while. Good to see he's back.

Looks like he took it down again, link doesn’t work

48 minutes ago, Hey_Jay said:

anything you'd like to share on Johnathan? thanks

Completely therapeutic with very strong pressure. As soon as his hands touched the parts of my body I told him that needed work, his pressure was so on point. It was a painful pleasure experience that my recovering muscles needed. I was nude/no drape and he was fully clothed. He did have a masseurfinder and rentmasseur ad at one point where sensual/erotic was also highlighted. I didn’t inquire about the sensual/erotic as I like for it to happen organically unless it’s at the provider’s request for me to specify if I want that in a session. 

Two for me:

1. Nerd with Big Hands - he provides an amazing, memorable massage. Just exceptional and all the rave reviews are accurate. Talented, sensual and very hot (the photos DO NOT do him justice). One of the best massages I have ever received. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

2. In NYC: Sandor provides a thorough massage with sensual touches. He’s connected, really fit and I left feeling revived. I need to see him again…

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45838/

I'll add my list - all sensual (not erotic), and good to great technique and excellent body. Additionally, these guys are focussed on providing their clients a great experience. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

On 12/27/2023 at 8:38 AM, Balthazar said:

I got a lot of solid massages in 2023, but Cesaar and Ozne stand out.

Cesaar provided the balance of technical skill and sensuality I look for in an M4M massage. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Most of the bed massages I've gotten have been mediocre. Ozne, however, used the bed to provide an engaging, intimate experience. I also enjoyed his French accent. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

I agree about Cesar. I met him once when I was considering a 4-hands massage with his (then?) partner Marcuss (my favorite new guy of 2023). I wish I had gotten the 4-hands. They bring similar sweet energy to strong massage skills and pretty open horizons to sensuality/eroticism.

Marcus is king, though. Sexy as fuck, professionally skilled, kind, and passionate:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

On 1/1/2024 at 5:40 AM, tallclaude said:

Two for me:

1. Nerd with Big Hands - he provides an amazing, memorable massage. Just exceptional and all the rave reviews are accurate. Talented, sensual and very hot (the photos DO NOT do him justice). One of the best massages I have ever received. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

2. In NYC: Sandor provides a thorough massage with sensual touches. He’s connected, really fit and I left feeling revived. I need to see him again…

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45838/

I second Nerd with Big Hands. out of this world experience. 

Mine was Vinny in LV:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

And also Zayen in Denver:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Lots of extras with both and love their energy! I can’t wait to try ManHandled next time I’m in Denver and Body and Spirit in Seattle! Thx for the suggestions guys :)

Cesar (Chicago)  has moved out of Chicago (Jan 9th) and taken down his MasseurFinder ad. He told me he was going to be traveling, but did not indicate domestic or international. Prior to coming to Chicago years ago he worked at spas in Cancun area. He was a wonderful masseur and a beautiful person (and body). 

49 minutes ago, kniff said:

Cesar (Chicago)  has moved out of Chicago (Jan 9th) and taken down his MasseurFinder ad. He told me he was going to be traveling, but did not indicate domestic or international. Prior to coming to Chicago years ago he worked at spas in Cancun area. He was a wonderful masseur and a beautiful person (and body). 

My main go to for years. He usually takes off in January and although I know he went through some living situation changes. Assume he’ll be back — hope so. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'll do two of each for 3 arbitrary categories:

Therapeutic: Edras and Cody

Erotic:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

and

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Best of both: 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

and

RENTMASSEUR.COM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 8:50 AM, Thomhasnt said:

I saw Chris based on prior year Best Of nominations. Best massage I had all year. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

I was curious to try a session with him when I was last in NYC but didn’t get a chance. Could you give me some info on how it went? Was it strictly therapeutic?

On 1/1/2024 at 10:17 AM, NJ_hiker said:

I'll add my list - all sensual (not erotic), and good to great technique and excellent body. Additionally, these guys are focussed on providing their clients a great experience. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Do they give the massage in the nude? 

Edited by musclestuduws