411 on Alex maybe aka Jason new yorker spa

Rubscout

9 hours ago, EVdude said:

He maps to Cherish Men’s Spa in Hicksville.

Wondering about the comment in the first review.. “his massage technique, while somewhat unorthodox, had me feeling terrific for days.” Following

I like his look.  His profile indicates "Nassau County" so makes sense that he is in Hicksville with a spa type of price at $100.  If he were in NYC, I'd give him a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted Alex at the last minute because I had a meeting canceled. He was prompt in responding to me, and we were able to connect.

In short, he was terrific. His apartment was very nice and clean. He was clean-shaven and blonder than his photos, which made him far more attractive. Alex was very welcoming and easy to speak with him. We had a nice chat before and at the start of the massage. Then, he asked if I wanted some quiet time, and we did.

He uses medium pressure, which is perfect for relaxing. The extras were wonderful, and I'll be seeing him again.

2 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I contacted Alex at the last minute because I had a meeting canceled. He was prompt in responding to me, and we were able to connect.

In short, he was terrific. His apartment was very nice and clean. He was clean-shaven and blonder than his photos, which made him far more attractive. Alex was very welcoming and easy to speak with him. We had a nice chat before and at the start of the massage. Then, he asked if I wanted some quiet time, and we did.

He uses medium pressure, which is perfect for relaxing. The extras were wonderful, and I'll be seeing him again.

And you paid only $150 for all of this?

24 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

Yes. I told him he had to charge more. $150 for therapeutic I can see. But I told him he should go to $180 for erotic. I gave him $200. 

That confirms what I told another member recently: When you read a RM review, you really don't know how much the reviewer actually paid.

Why? Because the amount displayed in the review sometimes includes the tip -- andt sometimes it doesn't.

Your review today says that you spent $150 for 60 minutes. Maybe you can change it to $200 to reflect the total amount.?

15 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

But when I see $300 for 60 minutes, I know that it was more than a normal happy ending!

One would hope. However, when reviewers list only "Ask" in their rates, we rely on reviewers to tell us the approximate basic rate for 60 minutes, 90 minutes, etc. So I wish they'd enter the basic rate paid. Tips can vary a lot.

2 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

One would hope. However, when reviewers list only "Ask" in their rates, we rely on reviewers to tell us the approximate basic rate for 60 minutes, 90 minutes, etc. So I wish they'd enter the basic rate paid. Tips can vary a lot.

Not to go too off track - because Alex is great - but I'm not a big tipper. Like a few others have said, providers are setting their rates. If I get a massage at a spa, I tip well. In Alex's case, I felt he set his rate a bit too low. 

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

Yes, but also keep in mind that when they list "ask", there's usually a sliding scale dependent upon what you choose - therapeutic, sensual, erotic so it's all over the place.  

18 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

When you read a RM review, you really don't know how much the reviewer actually paid. Why? Because the amount displayed in the review sometimes includes the tip -- andt sometimes it doesn't.

If the website doesn't allow for this, then it is shit. Tips are extremely personal, and can vary wildly, depending on very private decisions. No one should post a payment amount that includes a tip, because it can make the masseur look like a liar and a cheat to other potential customers. Even though differing prices may be the masseur's reality (given the number of options he offers), the final numbers should not include tip. They could remedy this by simply providing a slot for tip amount.