Puerto Rico Options

Massageislife

ThaiTantra gave me one of the best massages of my life when he visited San Francisco a number of years ago. Too bad his RentMasseur profile expired. It's been just about four years since he logged in there. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name. But I imagine that he still advertises in Puerto Rico. He's very talented -- and circumcised, as I recall. 🍆

But he does have a "menu" for extras. I chose a few from column A and a couple from column B. Yes, I'm exagerrating it a bit, but that's what it seemed like. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t gotten a massage from him myself yet, but I’m intrigued by Jony:

BOOK.HEYGOLDIE.COM

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 💆‍♂️ ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 ☞ 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘄-𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸...

He doesn’t advertise on RentMasseur or MasseurFinder, so it’s hard to know how his services compare to what people on this site have gotten used to. However, his rate jumps from $125 for 60 minutes to $265 or $285 for 80 minutes. I can think of only one likely reason for such a difference in pricing. 

If anyone does check him out, please post here afterward. 

Jony says:

Deposits are non-refundable in case of cancellation or no-show. However, if you reschedule your appointment using the link provided, your deposit will be automatically transferred to your rescheduled booking.

Edited by glutes

44 minutes ago, SeekingYoungTops said:

I haven’t gotten a massage from him myself yet, but I’m intrigued by Jony:

BOOK.HEYGOLDIE.COM

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 💆‍♂️ ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 ☞ 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 ☞ 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘄-𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸...

He doesn’t advertise on RentMasseur or MasseurFinder, so it’s hard to know how his services compare to what people on this site have gotten used to. However, his rate jumps from $125 for 60 minutes to $265 or $285 for 80 minutes. I can think of only one likely reason for such a difference in pricing. 

If anyone does check him out, please post here afterward. 

We can see that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why in the world would he list 60 mins at $125 and get super greedy and charge $265 for 80 min deep tissue massage? At that 80 min rate, I would expect him to provide a full hotel spa's amenities, including hot tub, steam room, sauna, etc. I will pass on him for this San Juan trip. 

11 hours ago, dctraveler said:

We can see that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why in the world would he list 60 mins at $125 and get super greedy and charge $265 for 80 min deep tissue massage? At that 80 min rate, I would expect him to provide a full hotel spa's amenities, including hot tub, steam room, sauna, etc. I will pass on him for this San Juan trip. 

Maybe it's a way to discourage the longer massage session...

He has a nice instagram