Msclmasseur from London heading to NYC

Jim_n_NYC

I think all the profiles say that on guysway but it's meaningless. 

I spoke to him once but can't find the details. He massages out of a gym in London which seemed weird and from memory was on the higher price for what he was offering so didn't pursue it. Don't know anyone who's seen him. 

I met him at his place in London, was £150 for an hour erotic massage.  He works out of a private gym that has a massage room out the back.  Not hugely tall, but very big built.  Italian, very nice friendly guy.  He let me massage his muscles, he did body 2 body massaging me.  Happy ending, no penetrative sex.  Fairly small, you know where, but not really why you might book this guy.

Having said that, I went for erotic massage but he clearly knows what he's doing in terms of sports massage as well if your up for that.  When puts his full weight on you, wowser! and he can go hard with the pressure if you want deep tissue.

6 hours ago, Joey442 said:

I met him at his place in London, was £150 for an hour erotic massage.  He works out of a private gym that has a massage room out the back.  Not hugely tall, but very big built.  Italian, very nice friendly guy.  He let me massage his muscles, he did body 2 body massaging me.  Happy ending, no penetrative sex.  Fairly small, you know where, but not really why you might book this guy.

Having said that, I went for erotic massage but he clearly knows what he's doing in terms of sports massage as well if your up for that.  When puts his full weight on you, wowser! and he can go hard with the pressure if you want deep tissue.

Now I really hope he’s able to have in calls. Lol